首頁>育兒>

David's teacher always said, "NO,DAVID!"

大衛的老師總是說:“不!大衛!”

"No yelling!"

“不許亂叫!”

"No pushing!"

“不要推攘!”

"No running in the halls!"

“別在走廊裡亂跑!”

"David, you're tardy!"

“大衛,你遲到了!”

"Sit down, David."

“坐下,大衛。”

"Don't chew gum in class!"

“課堂上不許嚼口香糖!

"David, raise your hand."“大衛,請舉起手。”

"Keep your hands to yourself."

“手別到處亂放。”

"Pay attention!"

“集中注意力!”

"Wait your turn, David!"

“排隊去等輪到你,大衛!”

"I don't care who started it."

“我不關心是誰先動手的。”

"David, recess is over."

“大衛,休息時間結束了。”

"SHHHH!"

“噓!”

"Again?"

“還來?”

"That's it, Mister!You're staying after school!"

“是這樣的,大衛同學!放學後你留下!”

"David, have you finished?"

“擦乾淨了嗎?”

"Good job, David!”

“做得很好,大衛!”

"Yes, David, you can go home now."

“ 好了,大衛,你可以回家了。”

— End —

9
  • 家有院子別空著,有多少種多少,耐寒耐旱,而且果實吃不完
  • “爸爸晚上打媽媽,媽媽疼得直叫”,孫子的話讓奶奶臉紅:不敢說