回覆列表
  • 1 # 大奇愛生活open

    1、我只有孤獨作伴,孤獨能保護我。

    2、婚姻改變一個人的方式你想象不到。

    3、你,不要說話,你拉低了整條街的智商。你,轉過去,你影響我思考了。

    4、生命終有盡頭,人心終要破碎,太在意可不是什麼優點!

    5、太好啦!耶!四起連環**案,現在還有了遺言。噢,聖誕節到了啊。赫德森太太,我會晚歸。可能需要點食物。

    6、你在撒謊,你的脈搏跳動速度在加快,你的瞳孔在張大。

    7、你知道化裝術的最大弱點在哪嗎?不管多麼努力都只能描繪出一幅自畫像。我覺得你深受創傷妄自尊大,崇尚某種強力。對你來說,那就是你自己。

    8、據他說,是你的宿敵。人真會有頭號敵人?

  • 2 # 娛人娛已123

    1、The evidence was right under your nose, John,as ever you see, but do not observe.

    證據就在你鼻子底下,約翰,你又是隻看不觀察。

    2、Brainy is the new sexy。智慧是性感的新潮流。

    3、The wheel turns, nothing is ever new。局勢如車輪轉動 天下沒有新鮮事。

  • 3 # 4年1000萬

    勇敢是愚蠢最好聽的代言詞

    Bravery is by far the kindest word for stupidity

    受人追捧 終成焦點所在

    Applause! At long last the spotlight.

    這就是天才的軟肋

    That"s the frailty of genius,

    他們需要觀眾

    it needs an audience.

    轉過去 你太扎眼了

    Face the other way. You"re putting me off.

    整條街智商都被你拉低了

    You lower the IQ of the whole street.

    憤懣是種麻醉劑

    Bitterness is a paralytic.

    更危險的動機是愛

    Love is a much more vicious motivator

    那人是誰? 你為什麼要騙她?

    Who was that? Why did you lie to her?

    人不愛主動說出真相

    People don"t like telling you things

    但他們總喜歡反駁 過去時 注意到了麼

    but they love to contradict you.Past tense, did you notice?

    什麼? 我以談論死人的方式 用的過去時

    What? I referred to her husband in the past tense.

    她也用了

    Yes. Why is he doing this the bomber?

    就算她死得可疑 為什麼要提醒我們?

    If this woman"s death was suspicious, why point it up?

    人性本善唄

    Good Samaritan.

    那還逼人自爆?

    你看到了 只是不會觀察

    You do see, you just don"t observe!

    Who press-gangs suicide bombers?

    人性本惡唄

    你知道化裝術的最大弱點在哪嗎

    Do you know the big problem with a disguise,

    不管多麼努力 都只能描繪出一幅自畫像

    However hard you try, it"s always a self-portrait.

    簡直是教科書式的經典案例

    Because this was textbook.

    愛的承諾 失去的苦楚 贖罪的歡愉

    The promise of love, the pain of loss, the joy of redemption.

    然後給他一個難題 看他起舞

    Then give him a puzzle and watch him dance

    排除不可能的因素之後

    Once you"ve ruled out the impossible,

    不管剩下的多不可思議 那就是真相

    他給她頭腦裡埋了那個疑問 盤桓不去

    He planted that doubt in her head. That little nagging sensation.

    要有超強的意志才能抵抗

    You"re going to have to be strong to resist.

    因為想法是殺不死的 對吧?

    You can"t kill an idea, can you?

  • 中秋節和大豐收的關聯?
  • 空空導彈能不能倒過頭掛,直接向後發射呢?