回覆列表
  • 1 # E2say

    一、關於接待的商務英語口語900句:

    21.I have visited China several times, but it"s my first visit to Beijing and I think it"s a great honor to be invited to your beautiful city.

    我來中國已經很多次了,但這是我第一次來北京。我很榮幸應邀參觀北京這做漂亮的城市。

    22.It"s our pleasure to have you here. I hope you will have a pleasant stay here.

    也是我們的榮幸。祝您在北京玩的愉快。

    23.I guess Mr. Smith forgot to meet you. He left the office this morning and was expected to come back after four o"clock in the afternoon. I"ll check if he has arranged for someone else to meet him and meet you. I"ll check if he has arranged for someone else to meet him and meet you. Please sit down, okay?

    我猜史密斯先生忘記與您見面的事。他今天早上就離開辦公室了,估計下午四點以後才能回來。我來查一下他是否安排了其他人代替他和您見面。我來查一下他是否安排了其他人代替他和您見面。請坐一下,好嗎?

    24.I’m planning our company’s hospitality event.

    我正在籌劃我們公司今年的接待活動。

    25.We’ve invited a couple of professional basketball player. We’re going to do a basketball game.

    26.What if no one accepts the invitation.

    27.Then I am in big trouble!

    那我就有大麻煩了。

    28.Right this way, Mr.Mark. We can start with our front office. When Ms. Terry is ready, you may take the elevator at the front to the 6th floor.There is a conference room already prepared.

    這邊請,Mark先生,我們可以去前面的辦公室談會,terry到了,您可以成電梯到六樓。那兒已經安排好了會議室。

    29.I find it is difficult to remember the names of things in another language. Have you ever tried Peking duck?

    我覺得很難記住另一種語言表達的事物的名字語言的東西的名字,你有沒有試過北京鴨?

    30.I can’t say that I have eaten it before. I have heard of it, of course, it’s quite famous now, isn’t it?

    沒有吃過。我聽說過,現在很有名,不是嗎?

    二、關於退房的商務英語口語900句:

    31.I"d like to check out.

    我想退房。

    32.I"d like to pay my bill, now.

    我想現在結賬。

    33.I"m checking out now. Can I have my bill, please?

    我現在想結賬。請給我賬單,好嗎?

    34.This is Mr.Sim in room 1205. I"ll be leaving early tomorrow morning. So I"d like to come down sometime today to settle my bill.

    我是1205房間的Sim先生。我準備明天一早離開這裡,所以我想今天下樓結賬。

    35.We will work until 9:00 pm. We will cut off your international telephone line at 5:30 pm. If you still need to have any overseas calls today, please check out after 6:30 more convenient.

    我們將一直工作到晚上9:00。我們將在下午 6:30分時切斷您房間的國際長途電話線。如果您今天還需要打越洋電話,請在 5:30分以後再來結賬更方便一些。

    36.Have you used your min-bar since breakfast?

    早餐過後您用過小冰箱嗎?

    37.No, I haven"t.

    不,沒用過。

    38.Very good, sir. Here is your bill. Please check and sign here.

    很好,先生。這是您的賬單,請核對一下並在這裡簽名。

    39.What"s this charge here?

    這裡的這筆費用是什麼意思?

    40.That"s for the breakfast you ordered from the room service.

    是用來支付您從房間服務部要的那次早餐的費用。

  • 2 # 英語美文鑑賞

    1. I am so pleased to have met you here.

    2. Thank you for coming all the way to my company.

    感謝各位專程遠道造訪本公司。

    3. On behalf of our company, I‟d like to say how delighted we are to receive you here.

    4. Thank you very much for coming all the way to meet us in person.

    5. Excuse, I haven‟t the honor of knowing you.

    對不起,我還沒有請教閣下的尊姓大名呢。

    6. Ladies and gentlemen I am glad to have the honor of introducing…

    7. May I present Mr…., General Manager of …

    請允許我介紹有下,…公司的總經理…

    8. We really wish you will have a pleasant stay here.

    我們真誠地希望你們在這裡過得愉快。

    9. If you don‟t mind, we‟d like to accommodate you ( put you up) at the Holiday Inn.

    您若願意的話,我們想把您安排在假日酒店下榻。

    10. We‟ll do everything we can to accommodate you and make you comfortable.

    我們會盡力為您服務,使您有一種舒適如歸的感覺。

    11. If you should encounter any inconveniences, please do not hesitate to let me know, and I will be very glad to help you out.

    您若有不便之處,請隨時直言相告,我將很樂意為您排憂解難。

    12. Maybe we could start with the Designing Department.

    也許我們可以先參觀一下設計部門。

    13. Then we could look at the production line.

    然後我們再去看看生產線。

    14. Almost every process is computerized.

    幾乎每一道工藝都是由電腦控制的。

    15. The efficiency is greatly raised, and the intensity of labor is decreased.

    工作效率大大地提高了,而勞動強度卻降低了。

    16. I‟ve been looking forward to visiting your factory.

    我一直都盼望著參觀貴廠。

    17. I hope my visit does not cause you too much trouble.

    我希望這次來參觀沒有給你們增添太多的麻煩。

    18. I‟m impressed by your approach to business.

    你們經營業務的方法給我留下了很深的印象。

    19. What kind of quality control do you have?

    你們用什麼辦法來控制質量呢?

    20. Could I have your latest catalogues or something that tells me about your company?

    可以給我一些貴公司最近的商品價格目錄表或者一些有關說明資料嗎?

    21. All products have to go through five checks in the whole process.

    所有產品在整個生產過程中得透過五道質量檢查關。

    22. Our managing director Mr. Li will host a reception banquet in your honor tonight, and we would like you to come to the dinner this evening.

    今晚公司總經理李先生將設宴為您洗塵,請光臨。

    23. Thank you very much for inviting me to this delightful dinner.

    24. You are going out of your way for us, I believe.

    我相信這是對我們的特殊照顧了。

    25. Thank you for such a thoughtful arrangement for us.

    感謝您為我們所作如此精心的安排。

    26. I have just made an appointment with Mr. Robeson. He would like to meet us at 4:00 this afternoon.

    我剛和羅賓森先生約定了時間。他今天下午四點和我們見面。

    27. Let the time be fixed at 3 o‟clock, right?

    讓我們把時間定在三點,好嗎?

    28. Our manager has a previous engagement (appointment) at 4 „clock this afternoon.

    我們經理在今天下午四點已經有預約了。 29. Could we put it off to tomorrow morning, at 8 o‟clock?

    我們可以把它推遲到明天早上8點嗎?

    30. I‟m sorry I‟ll have to make our appointment a little later.

    我很抱歉,我們的約會必須要推遲一點

  • 中秋節和大豐收的關聯?
  • 果林怎樣才能種植更好?