首頁>Club>
5
回覆列表
  • 1 # 笑容埋藏了眼淚

    1. Stop complaining! 別發牢騷!

    2. You make me sick! 你真讓我噁心。

    3. What’s wrong with you? 你怎麼回事。

    4. You shouldn’t have done that! 你真不應該那樣做! 5. You’re a jerk! 你是個廢物/混球!

    6. Don’t talk to me like that! 別那樣和我說話!

    7. Who do you think you are? 你以為你是誰?

    8. What’s your problem? 你怎麼回事啊?

    9. I hate you! 我討厭你!

    10. I don’t want to see your face! 我不願再見到你!

    11. You’re crazy! 你瘋了!

    12. Are you insane/crazy/out of your mind? 你瘋了嗎?(美華人絕對常用!)

    13. Don’t bother me. 別煩我。

    14. Knock it off. 少來這一套。

    15. Get out of my face. 從我面前消失!

    16. Leave me alone. 走開。

    17. Get lost.滾開!

    18. Take a hike! 哪兒涼快哪兒歇著去吧。

    19. You piss me off. 你氣死我了。

    20. It’s none of your business. 關你屁事!

    21. What’s the meaning of this? 這是什麼意思? 22. How dare you! 你敢! 23. Cut it out. 省省吧。

    24. You stupid jerk! 你這蠢豬!

    25. You have a lot of nerve. 臉皮真厚。

    26. I’m fed up. 我厭倦了。

    27. I can’t take it anymore. 我受不了了!(李陽老師常用)

    28. I’ve had enough of your garbage. 我聽膩了你的廢話。

    29. Shut up! 閉嘴!

    30. What do you want? 你想怎麼樣?

    31. Do you know what time it is? 你知道現在都幾點嗎?

    32. What were you thinking? 你腦子進水啊?

    33. How can you say that? 你怎麼可以這樣說?

    34. Who says? 誰說的?

    35. That’s what you think! 那才是你腦子裡想的!

    36. Don’t look at me like that. 別那樣看著我。

    37. What did you say? 你說什麼?

    38. You are out of your mind. 你腦子有毛病!

    39. You make me so mad.你氣死我了啦。

    40. Drop dead. 去死吧!

    41. Fuck off. 滾蛋。

    42. Don’t give me your shit. 別跟我胡扯。

    43. Don’t give me your excuses/ No more excuses. 別找藉口。

    44. You’re a pain in the ass. 你這討厭鬼。

    45. You’re an asshole. 你這缺德鬼。

    46. You bastard! 你這雜種!

    47. Get over yourself. 別自以為是。

    48. You’re nothing to me. 你對我什麼都不是。

    49. It’s not my fault. 不是我的錯。

    50. You look guilty. 你看上去心虛。

    51. I can’t help it. 我沒辦法。

    52. That’s your problem. 那是你的問題。

    53. I don’t want to hear it. 我不想聽!

    54. Get off my back. 少跟我羅嗦。

    55. Give me a break. 饒了我吧。

    56. Who do you think you’re talking to? 你以為你在跟誰說話?"

    57. Look at this mess! 看看這爛攤子!

    58. You’re so careless. 你真粗心。

    59. Why on earth didn’t you tell me the truth? 你到底為什麼不跟我說實話?

    60. I’m about to explode! 我肺都快要氣炸了!

    61. What a stupid idiot! 真是白痴一個!

    t 63. I never want to see your face again! 我再也不要見到你!

    64. That’s terrible. 真糟糕!

    65. Just look at what you’ve done! 看看你都做了些什麼!

    66. I wish I had never met you. 我真後悔這輩子遇到你!

    67. You’re a disgrace. 你真丟人!

    68. I’ll never forgive you! 我永遠都不會饒恕你!

    69. Don’t nag me! 別在我面前嘮叨!

    70. I’m sick of it. 我都膩了。

    71. You’re such a bitch! 你這個XX!

    72. Stop screwing/ fooling/ messing around! 別鬼混了!

    73. Mind your own business! 管好你自己的事!

    74. You’re just a good for nothing bum! 你真是一個廢物!/ 你一無是處!

    75. You’ve gone too far! 你太過分了!

    76. I loathe you! 我討厭你!

    77. I detest you! 我恨你! 78. Get the hell out of here! 滾開!

    79. Don’t be that way! 別那樣!

    80. Can’t you do anything right? 成事不足,敗事有餘。

    81. You’re impossible. 你真不可救藥。

    82. Don’t touch me! 別碰我!

    83. Get away from me! 離我遠一點兒!

    84. Get out of my life. 我不願再見到你。/ 從我的生活中消失吧。

    85. You’re a joke! 你真是一個小丑!

    86. Don’t give me your attitude. 別跟我擺架子。

    87. You’ll be sorry. 你會後悔的。

    88. We’re through. 我們完了!

    89. Look at the mess you’ve made! 你搞得一團糟!

    90. You’ve ruined everything. 全都讓你搞砸了。

    91. I can’t believe your never. 你好大的膽子!

    92. You’re away too far. 你太過分了。

    93. I can’t take you any more! 我再也受不了你啦!

    94. I’m telling you for the last time! 我最後再告訴你一次! 95. I could kill you! 我宰了你!

    96. That’s the stupidest thing I’ve ever heard! 那是我聽到的最愚蠢的事!(比爾?蓋茨常用)

    97. I can’t believe a word you say. 我才不信你呢!

    98. You never tell the truth! 你從來就不說實話!

    99. Don’t push me ! 別逼我!

    100. Enough is enough! 夠了夠了!

    101. Don’t waste my time anymore. 別再浪費我的時間了!

    102. Don’t make so much noise. I’m working. 別吵,我在幹活。

    103. It’s unfair. 太不公平了。

    104. I’m very disappointed. 真讓我失望。

    105. Don’t panic! 別怕!

    106. What do you think you are doing? 你知道你在做什麼嗎?

    107. Don’t you dare come back again! 你敢再回來!

    108. You asked for it. 你自找的。

    109. Nonsense! 鬼話!

    二,粗話罵人

    (一),儘可能避免使用此類髒話! Fuck!= 國語中的XXX這是目前應語中最粗俗的一句,正常狀態下只有混混.痞子.流氓…等才會常常掛在嘴邊 滾開!——Get out !Beat it! Get lost! 死去吧!——Go to hell! Go to the devil! 死定了!—— Oh, hell"s bells! XX養的!——You SOB (son of a bitch)! Bitch在英語口語中為X。X之意,國內一般翻譯為狗孃養的是不正確的. 真他媽的!SOG (son of Gun)! 該死的東西!— Damn you! 閉嘴!— Shut your Big mouth! Shut up! 混蛋!— Shit-head! Asshole! 該死的×××!(指人或物均可,目前此字已被浮濫使用)— Fucking + (名詞)! 胡說八道!— That"s nonsense! / Baloney! / That"s bullshit! 自作自受!—It serves you right! XX!— You beast! 狗屎!狗屁!— Shit! fart! 它媽的!—Oh, confound it! 你這該死的XX!— You damned (disgusting) bastard! 白痴!— Idiot! You damned fool! 真噁心!— Disgusting! 你早死早好!— I"ll see you in hell first! 你這個豬!— You pig! 天殺的!— God damn ! 爛貨!XX!—Bitch! Whore! / Slut! (針對女性) 偽君子!— You hypocrite! 馬屁精!— You ass licker (kisser)! 糟糕!真討厭!—What a mess! 111DR04OJdwqjQkx 111DR05IncdnEmql 111DR03zwVnfKmtK

  • 2 # 英倫攻略UCNEST

    剛到腐國講英語難,吵架更難。

    雖然說我們與人相處喜歡講究以和為貴,但是萬一要跟人家吵架了?

    我是說萬一。

    很多人一生氣所有的英文都忘光了,平常英文就說不出口更何況是吵架?

    滿腦子冒泡的不是Fxxx就是Sxxx。之前有個無聊的人在地鐵裡遇見一箇中國女孩和歪果仁吵架,說那女孩短短几分鐘說了七八個FxxK you……

    今天島主不情願地給大家講講如何用英文優雅的吵架~

    其實對於吵架,島主不喜歡不建議(能動手就別浪費口舌了)

    Cut it out.

    省省吧。

    I‘m not going to put up with this!

    我忍夠了!

    You"ve gone too far!

    你太過分了!

    Who do you think you are?

    你以為你是哪根蔥?

    Don"t give me your shoot.

    收起你的鬼話。

    You"re nothing to me.

    你對姐來說P都不是。

    That"s the stupidest thing I"ve ever heard!

    那是我聽過的最蠢的事!

    You"re never too old to learn something stupid.

    你是活到老蠢到老。

    How can you say that?

    你怎麼能這麼說?

    Put up or shut up.

    你行你上,不行別BB。

    其實侮辱別人的同時也貶低了自己。

    最後給大家推薦幾個島主很欣賞地不帶髒字的“髒話”,懟出了優雅,懟出了境界,懟的無可挑剔。

    莎士比亞(William Shakespeare)在《皆大歡喜》(As You Like it)中為奧蘭多寫的臺詞。

    我希望我們還是不要相識的好。

    英國前首相溫斯頓·丘吉爾(Winston Churchill)回覆女政治家南茜·阿斯特(Nancy Astor):

    ——如果我是你妻子,我一定會在你咖啡裡下毒。

    ——如果我是你丈夫,我就喝掉。

    英國女演員喬·布蘭德(Jo Brand)面對謾罵,如此回覆:

    ——你這頭肥奶牛。

    ——我保持這麼胖,就是為了防止你這樣的混蛋愛上我。

  • 中秋節和大豐收的關聯?
  • 第一次工作是怎樣與陌生人打交道的?