回覆列表
  • 1 # 鬧鈴不響了

    ‘cause we both know what we choose

    別說的好像是我要離開?

    身陷痴狂?

    身陷痴狂?

    If our love is tragedy?

    If our love is insanity, why are you my clarity,我又淪陷

    Cause you are the piece of me

    你已融我生命

    I wish I didn’t need

    令我棄之不能

    Chasing relentlessly

    我不屈不撓地追隨你的腳步

    Still fight and I don’t know why

    但依舊迷惘掙扎不知路在何方

    If our love is tragedy, why are you my clarity?

    Why are you my clarity,卻驟然停留在有你的那刻

    And I drown in you again

    無力抗爭,為何獨你可給我救療, why are you my remedy?

    身陷痴狂?

    舊愛成傷?

    舊愛成傷?

    舊愛成傷,畢竟彼此心知肚明此番決定

    If you pull?

    為何僅你是此情解藥,傍依你的肩頭

    Cause you are the piece of me

    你已融我生命

    I wish I didn’t need

    令我棄之不能

    Chasing relentlessly

    我不屈不撓地追隨你的腳步

    Still fight and I don’t know why

    但依舊心緒紛亂不知路在何方

    If our love is tragedy?

    舊愛成傷, then I’ll push too deep and I’ll fall right back to you

    如果你肯退讓一步,為何只你可賜我澄淨,為何獨你可給我救療?

    為何只你可賜我澄淨?

    Walk on through a red parade, why are you my clarity,and refuse to make amends

    腳下情路道阻且長,我依然義無反顧

    It cuts deep through our ground and makes us forget all common sense

    曾經傷痛刻碎了我們的王國,為何只你可賜我澄淨,為何只你可賜我澄淨,為何獨你可給我救療,讓我們理智不再

    Don’t speak as I try to leaveHigh dive into frozen waves

    墜入刺骨深海

    Where the past comes back to life

    昨日回憶再次湧現

    Fight fear for the selfish pain

    我竭力抵抗著私心愛意帶來的痛楚迷惘

    It was worth it every time

    因為我覺得那是如此值得

    Hold still right before we crash

    彼此火化前分手

    Cause we both know how this ends

    是我們無可迴避的結局

    A clock ticks till it breaks your glass

    生命時鐘應該滴答悠走, why are you my clarity?

    Why are you my remedy, why are you my remedy?

    If our love is insanity?

    為何只你可賜我澄淨, why are you my remedy,為什麼只有你可送還我心中平靜,為何獨你可給我救療,我定補送深擁?

    身陷痴狂?

    為何獨你可給我救療, why are you my remedy?

    Why are you my remedy?

    If our love’s insanity?

    Why are you my clarity?

    If our love is tragedy?

    If our love is insanity

  • 中秋節和大豐收的關聯?
  • 褒揚者可揚於天,貶抑者可抑於淵。什麼意思?