回覆列表
  • 1 # 何以笙丶丶

    Look who"s here, hahaha... 看誰來了,哈哈哈…

    I cut quite a figure, don"t I? 我大出風頭,不要我?

    Bristleback here! Ha ha! 剛背在這裡!哈哈!

    This is what I"m talking about, heh hah hah. 這就是我說的,哼哼哈哈。

    Well, if it ain"t first bloody blood. 好的,如果它不是第一血腥。

    A little blood? First thing in the morning? 一點血?在早晨的第一件事是什麼?

    There"s faces need mashing. 我們面臨著需要糖化。

    Oi, One step at a time. 哦,一步一個腳印。

    Yeah, I"m getting me blood up now. 是的,我要我的血了。

    You want some of this, son, you want it? 你想怎麼樣,兒子,你想要嗎?

    I"ll give you all you can handle. 我會給你所有你可以處理。

    That looks good on you, that does, mate. 這看起來很適合你,那是,伴侶。

    Argh, here"s some goo for ya. 啊,這裡是雅好一些。

    Oh, I"m a right proper basher. 哦,我找到了合適的接線員。

  • 中秋節和大豐收的關聯?
  • 為什麼孩子一到某個年齡就會很排斥和家長在一起?