回覆列表
  • 1 # 幸福時刻261

    第一部:《TITANIC泰坦尼克號》

    1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.

    外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛.

    2.We"re the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.

    我們是真他媽的走運極了.(地道的美國國罵)

    3.There is nothing I couldn"t give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you"re heart to me. 

    如果你不違揹我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以.把你的心交給我吧.

    4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.

    讀大學的目的是找一個好丈夫.

    5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you"re in the club. 

    只要你裝得很有錢的樣子他們就會跟你套近乎。

    6.All life is a game of luck. 

    生活本來就全靠運氣。

    7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what"s going to happen, or who I"m going to meet, where I"m going to wind up. 

    我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。

    8.Ifigure life is a gift and I don"t intend on wasting it. You never knowwhat hand you"re going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as itcomes at you. 我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。

    9.To make each day count.

    要讓每一天都有所值。

    10.We"re women. Our choices are never easy.

    我們是女人,我們的選擇從來就不易。

    第二部:《Sleepless in Seattle西雅圖不眠夜》

    1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.

    努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋頭苦幹可令你忘記痛楚.

    2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.

    你每天都在做很多看起來毫無意義的決定,但某天你的某個決定就能改變你的一生.

    3.Destiny takes a hand.命中註定.

    4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person"s voice.

    從一個人的聲音可以知道他是怎樣的人.

    5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.

    真愛過的人很難再戀愛.

    6.You know it"s easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.

    你知道,女人過了40想出嫁就難了,被恐怖分子殺死都比這容易.

    7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.

    你是我聽過的最帥的男士.

    8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn"t love you?

    為什麼留戀一個不愛你的人?

    9.Whenyou"re attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious isattracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of asfate, is just two neuroses knowing they"re a perfect match.

    當你被某個人吸引時,那只是意味著你倆在潛意識裡相互吸引.因此,所謂命運,就只不過是兩個瘋子認為他們自己是天造一對,地設一雙。

    10.Everybody panics before they get married.每個人婚前都會緊張的。

    第三部:《GARFIELD加菲貓》

    1. Money is not everything. There"s MasterCard.

    鈔票不是萬能的, 有時還需要信用卡。

    2. One should love animals. They are so tasty.

    每個人都應該熱愛動物, 因為它們很好吃。

    3. Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.

    要節約用水, 儘量和女友一起洗澡。

    4. Love the neighbor. But don"t get caught.

    要用心去愛你的鄰居, 不過不要讓她的老公知道。

    5. Behind every successful man, there is a woman. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.

    每個成功男人的背後, 都有一個女人. 每個不成功男人的背後, 都有兩個。

    6. Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.再快樂的單身漢遲早也會結婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。

    7. The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.

    聰明人都是未婚? 結婚的人很難再聰明起來。

    8. Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.

    成功是一個相關名詞, 他會給你帶來很多不相關的親戚 。

    9. Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.

    愛情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房時間來培養。

    10. Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.

    後排座位上的小孩會生出意外, 後排座位上的意外會生出小孩。

    第四部:《Gone with the wind亂世佳人》

    1.After all,tomorrow is another day!

    不管怎樣,明天是新的一天!

    2.We become the most familiar strangers.

    我們變成了世上最熟悉的陌生人。

    3.Later,respectively,wande and suffer sorrow.

    今後各自曲折,各自悲哀

    4.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it’s the only thing that lasts.(Gone with The Wind) 土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰鬥, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西。

    5.I wish I could be more like you.

    我要像你一樣就好了。

    6.Whatever comes, I"ll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.

    無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠

    7.I think it"s hard winning a war with words.

    我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用。

    8.Sir, you"re no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.

    先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女。

    9.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬。

    10.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.

    哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你。

    第五部:《Forrest Gump 阿甘正傳》

    1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you"re gonna get.

    生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。

    2.Stupid is as stupid does.

    蠢人做蠢事(傻人有傻福)。

    3.Miracles happen every day.

    奇蹟每天都在發生。

    4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.

    我和珍妮形影不離。

    5.Have you given any thought to your future?

    你有沒有為將來打算過呢。

    6.You just stay away from me please.

    求你離開我。

    7.If you are ever in trouble, don"t try to be brave, just run, just run away.

    你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。

    8.It made me look like a duck in water.

    它讓我如魚得水。

    9.Death is just a part of life, something we"re all destined to do.

    死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。

    10.I was messed up for a long time.

    這些年我一塌糊塗。

  • 中秋節和大豐收的關聯?
  • 明明是技術崗位,上級卻是那種官僚作風嚴重的人怎麼辦?