回覆列表
  • 1 # 使用者2195486961218

      She was a working girl她是個勞動的女孩

      North of England way在英國的北方

      Now she"s hit the big time現在她完成了自己的夢想

      In the U.S.A.在美國

      And if she could only hear me如果她可能只聽到我的聲音

      This is what I"d say.這是我將要說的

      Honey pie you are making me crazy甜心你讓我變得瘋狂

      I"m in love but I"m lazy我在戀愛但是我很懶

      So won"t you please come home.所以你可以不回家嗎

      Oh honey pie my position is tragic噢 甜心我的位置很悲劇

      Come and show me the magic of your Hollywood song.來給我看你的 萊塢歌魔力

      You became a legend of the silver screen你成為了銀幕上的一個傳奇

      And now the thought of meeting you

      Makes me weak in the knee.現在想見你的想法讓我變得虛弱

      Oh honey pie you are driving me frantic噢 甜心你讓我失去理智

      Sail across the Atlantic航行穿過大西洋

      To be where you belong.是你屬於的地方

      Will the wind that blew her boat

      Across the sea風會吹著她的船穿越海洋

      Kindly send her sailing back to me.溫柔地把她送回我身邊

      Honey pie you are making me crazy甜心你讓我瘋狂

      I"m in love but I"m lazy我在戀愛但是我瘋狂

      So won"t you please come home 所以請你不要回家

  • 中秋節和大豐收的關聯?
  • 為什麼現在的女孩大多喜歡膚白的男生?