首頁>Club>
9
回覆列表
  • 1 # 王小佳的慧慧

    1. May I help you? / What can I get for you today?這是在美國每個店員都會問的。回答:Yes.這句也可以不答,直接點餐。

    2. For here or to go? / Stay or to go?在這兒吃還是帶走?回答:For here, number one combo. / To go, one Big Mac with medium fries.視情況回答。

    3. With cheese?在 Burger King 等店點漢堡時,店員會問你要不要另外加 cheese,大家會比較不習慣。在麥當勞則通常不問。回答:Yes. / No. Thanks.視情況回答。如果店員沒問,你也可以主動說 without cheese。

    4. Do you need some drinks? / Would you like something to drink? / What kinds of drinks?要不要點飲料? / 要什麼飲料? (點套餐時店員會問這一句)回答:Yes, one small Sprite. / Coke, please.美國每種飲料都有名字,下面再各別介紹。

    5. Cream or sugar?要奶精還是糖? (有時點咖啡店員會這樣問)回答:Both. / Cream. / Suger.視情況回答。

    6. Would you like fries to go with that?要不要薯條啊? (如果你是單點漢堡,店員可能會這樣問)回答:No, That"s all. / Yes, a big one.不要,就這些。/ 一個大份的。(如果你想要的話)視情況回答。

    7. Is that all? / Anything else?就這些了嗎?回答:That"s it. / That"s all.就這些了。通常用 That"s it 的比較多。

    8. Five dollars and fifty five cents.店員會告訴你總共多少錢。回答:Here is six dollars.視情況回答。

    9. Here is forty five cents, have a great day!如果剛好,他有時會說There is no change!回答:Thanks. / You too!視情況回答。

  • 2 # 南山北巷S

    餐廳英語情景對話

    A: What can I do for you, sir?

    先生,您要來點什麼?

    B: What have you got this morning?

    今天早上你們這兒有什麼?

    A: Fruit juice, cakes and refreshments,and everything.

    水果汁、糕點、各種茶點等等,應有盡有。

    B: I’d like to have a glass of tomato juice, please.

    請給我來一杯西紅柿汁。

    A: Any cereal, sir?

    要來點穀類食品嗎,先生。

    B: Yes, a dish of cream of wheat.

    好的,來一份麥片粥。

    A: And eggs?

    還要來點雞蛋什麼的嗎?

    B: Year, bacon and eggs with buttered toast. I like my bacon very crisp.

    要,再來一份燻豬肉和雞蛋,我喜歡燻豬肉鬆脆一點。

    A: How do you want your eggs? 您喜歡雞蛋怎麼做?

    B: Fried, please.煎的。

    A: Anything more, sir?

    還要什麼別的東西嗎,先生。

    B: No, that’s enough. Thank you.

  • 中秋節和大豐收的關聯?
  • 除溼機的原理是什麼?