回覆列表
  • 1 # 三張Q

    你是說那是他兩吵架然後鬥法那段吧,很簡單,這是臺詞和翻譯(: “For that is why you have come,is it not? My old friend.”老朋友,你就是為了這件事來找我?

    “Saruman.”薩魯曼

    “You are sure of this?”你能確定嗎?

    “Beyond any doubt.”千真萬確。

    “So the Ring of Power has been found?”至尊魔戒被發現了嗎?

    “All these long years,it was in the Shire.”這麼多年來,它一直在夏爾。

    “Under my very nose.”就在我的眼前。

    “Yet you did not have the wit to see it.”你卻一直沒有注意到它。

    “Your love of the halfling’s leaf has clearly slowed your mind.”半身人的菸草燻壞了你的眼睛。

    “But we still have time.Time enough to counter Sanron if we act quickly.”但還來得及,還有時間對抗索倫的勢力。

    “Time?” “What time do you think we have?”我們哪來的時間?

    “Sauron has regained much of his former strength.”索倫的力量幾乎完全恢復。

    “He cannot yet take physical form but his spirit has lost none of its potency.”雖然他的體力沒有完全恢復,但他的靈魂仍有很強大的魔力。

    “Concealed within his fortress,the Lord of Mordor sees all.”雖然他被封在要塞中,但是他卻無所不知。

    “His gaze pierces cloud,shadow,earth and flesh.”他的視線能穿透烏雲,陰影,土地甚至肉體。

    “You know of what I speak,Gandalf.”甘道夫,你知道我在說什麼嗎?

    “A Great Eye,lidless,wreathed in flame.”一個被烈焰包圍的巨大眼睛。

    “The Eye of Sauron.”索倫之眼。

    “He is gathering all evil to him.”他正在聚集邪惡力量。

    “Very soon,he’ll have summoned an army,great enough for an assault upon Middle-earth.”很快就能召集大軍,向中土世界展開攻擊。

    “You know this?”你知道這些? “How?”怎麼會?

    “I have seen it.”我親眼看到。

    “A palantir is a dangerous too,Saruman.”真知晶球是個危險的工具。

    “Why?”“Why should we fear to use it?”為什麼要害怕使用它。

    “They are not all accounted for,the lost Seeing-stones.”其他的真知之石下落不明。

    “We do not know who else may be watching.”我們不知道有誰也在看。

    “The hour is later than you think.”時間已經來不及了。

    “Sauron’s forces are already moving.”索倫的行動已經展開。

    “The Nine have left Minas Morgul.”那九個已經離開米納斯魔窟。

    “The Nine?”那九個?

    “They crossed the River Isen on Midsummer’s Eve disguised as riders in black.”他們在仲夏夜偽裝成黑騎士跨越埃辛河。

    “The’re reached the Shire?”他們已經到了夏爾?

    “They will find the Ring.”他們會找到至尊魔戒。

    “And kill the one who carries it.”然後殺死他的持有者。

    “Frodo!”

    “You did not seriously think that a Hobbit could contend with the will of Sauron?”你以為哈比人能對抗索倫嗎?

    “There are none who can.”誰都無法抗拒他。

    “Against the power of Mordor there can be no victory.”誰也沒有對抗魔多的力量。

    “We must join with them,Gandalf.”我們必須加入他們。

    “We must join with Sauron.”我們必須投靠索倫。

    “It would be wise,my friend.”這麼做才最聰明。

    “Tell me,friend,when did Saruman the Wise abandon reason for madness?”告訴我朋友,智者薩魯曼幾時發瘋了?

    “I gave you the chance of aiding me willingly but you elected the way of pain!”我給你機會自願幫我,但是你卻寧願選擇受苦。)

    我想你找的應該是倒數第二句吧。

  • 中秋節和大豐收的關聯?
  • 有哪些可以輔助攝影的手機APP?