回覆列表
  • 1 # fjliudong

    來溫習一下這些和戀愛有關的詞彙:

    1. love at first sight 一見鍾情

    My wife and I met at a party. It was love at first sight.

    我和妻子在聚會上相識,並一見鍾情。

    2.lovey-dovey

    秀恩愛,(在公開場合)卿卿我我的,過分親熱的

    I don’t want to go out with Jenny and David. They’re so lovey-dovey, I just can’t stand it.

    我可不想跟珍妮和大衛一起出門。他倆太膩歪了,讓人受不了。

    3. be an item 有戀愛關係

    I saw Darren and Emma there. Are they an item?

    我在那兒看見了達倫和埃瑪。他們現在是一對兒嗎?

    4. walk out on sb 突然離開,拋棄(配偶等)

    He walked out on his wife and two kids.

    他突然拋下他的妻子和兩個孩子出走了。

    5. leave sb at the altar 婚前一刻落跑

    I’ve just met my ex-boyfriend. I think I still have feelings for him.我最近見著了前男友。我覺得我對他還有感覺。

    But you’re about to get married to John. Are you going to leave him at the altar? - 但你就要和約翰結婚了呀。你該不是要當落跑新娘吧?

    6. have (got) the hots for sb

    非常想和(某人)啪啪啪(捂臉……)

    She"s got the hots for this guy in her office.

    她非常想和她辦公室裡的這個男人啪啪啪。

    7. puppy love 初戀,青梅竹馬

    My son is only twelve, but he’s already in love. Isn’t it a bit too early?

    我兒子才12歲就開始戀愛了。是不是太早了點兒?

    Don’t worry, it’s only puppy love. It won’t last

  • 中秋節和大豐收的關聯?
  • 好久沒玩地下城與勇士忘了是哪個區的了?