首頁>Club>
9
回覆列表
  • 1 # 使用者6731333675649

    1、亞托克斯:

    "Brother,you"reasculturedasacrematoriumsellingbarbecue."

    大兄弟,你的素質和擺攤賣燒烤的火葬場差不多。

    2、狐狸

    "You"re as modest as a freshly paid courtesan."

    你優雅得和剛拿了錢的小姐一樣。

    3、阿卡麗:

    "Hiding in smoke? Young lady, you"re as sharp as a bag of slugs."

    想躲在煙霧裡大殺四方?親愛的姑娘,你的犀利程度也就和一袋鼻涕蟲差不多。

    4、阿利斯塔:

    "Any pejorative of bullheadedness is pulverised by your magnificence."

    那些說“某某蠢如牛”的人肯定沒見識過您這麼登峰造極的存在。

    5、阿木木:

    "I say, you"re as "fun" as a leaky roof."

    我說啊,你簡直跟漏雨的屋頂一樣無趣。

    6、艾尼維亞:

    "I suppose I must defrost you first."

    我吃你前大概得解凍一下。

    7、安妮:

    "Idiocy is often mistaken for innocence."

    萌萌噠小可愛只不過是熊孩子的另一種叫法而已。

    8、艾希:

    "Girl, you got as much "foresight" as a blindfolded mole."

    姑娘,您的“遠見”和無頭蒼蠅的視力不相上下。

    9、阿茲爾:

    "An emperor as humble as he is beloved."

    瞧這個愛裝逼又沒人愛的皇帝。

    "Son, your empire was built on sand."

    孩子,你那個帝國不過是建在流沙上。

    "You"re the emperor - of mashed potatoes and gravy."

    你確實是個皇帝,不過也就統治統治濃湯土豆泥了。

    10、布里茨:

    "If your heart is gold and your body is steel, why"s tin between your ears?"

    如果你有個金子做的心,鋼做的軀體,為啥腦子就省了料只能用白鐵了呢?

    11、布隆:

    "You"re strong like bull, and smart like cow."

    你壯如牛...也蠢如牛。

    "My moustache will eat yours."

    連我的鬍子都能吊打你的鬍子。

    12、科加斯:

    "Personally I hunger for things less literal."

    我跟你都很餓,但是我畢竟比你餓得有追求。

    13、庫奇:

    "You"re as subtle as a gold codpiece."

    你既有腔調又難以捉摸,可以比作一塊鑲金的褲襠布。

    14、德萊厄斯:

    "I presume you are the waiter at this establishment."

    我猜你大概是這裡的服務員?

    15、戴安娜:

    "Girl, you"re crazier than a mouse in moonshine."

    姑娘,你簡直比見了月光的耗子還嚇人。

    16、德萊文:

    "At least the rumour of your vanity isn"t overrated."

    不黑不吹,你的自戀程度確實名不虛傳。

    17、蒙多:

    "Your addiction is as exemplary as your intellect."

    你對痛苦的追求和你的智商一樣感人。

    18、艾克:

    "Your youthful rebellion is as tedious as your hairstyle."

    人和髮型一樣中二。

    "Youthful ignorance is unfortunately your best quality."

    很不幸,你最大的優點差不多就是中二了。

    19、菲奧娜:

    "A duel is a fight between two imbeciles... and you are the greatest."

    決鬥是隻有兩個蠢貨掐在一起才會乾的事...然而你卻是決鬥界的大師。

    20、菲茲:

    "Wouldn"t you care to travel to your people"s destination?"

    你不想知道你族人們去哪兒了?

    21、蓋倫

    "Are you the waiter of this establishment?"

    你是服務員嗎?

    22、納爾:

    "Your conversation makes as much sense as a fish in lingerie!"

    跟聽懂你說話相比,我還是選擇死亡吧。

    23、古拉加斯:

    "Your tastes are as elegant as a broken latrine."

    你對酒的品位差不多也就是個壞掉的小便池的水平。

    24、迦娜:

    "Girl, you"re as appealing as a cake in the rain."

    25、嘉文四世:

    "Anything getting through that gold helmet of yours?"

    你那個金閃閃的頭盔裡面有腦子麼?

    26、賈克斯

    "Boy, you"re a few candles short of a lantern."

    少年,要玩燈?你還差幾根蠟燭。

    27、傑斯:

    "Dumber than a box of hammers."

    錘子。

    28、金克絲:

    "Girl, if brains were dynamite, you"d be a dud."

    姑娘,正常人的腦子是炸彈的話,你的腦子應該是個啞炮。

    29、盧錫安:

    "Could I offer you a bargain to replace your previous engagement?"

    要不然我再給你找個未婚妻?

    A fool and his love are easily parted."

    吊注孤。

    30、璐璐:

    "The enormity of the hat doesn"t hide the vacancy beneath it!"

    帽子太大,腦子太小!

    31、娜美:

    "The tides call you sashimi.""

    跟潮汐比起來,你就是一片刺身。

    32、澤拉斯:

    "A slave"s mind is never free, but I suspect you got yours on discount."

    臣僕的靈魂本來難以獲得自由,不過你這解脫的方法也是賤得可以。

    33、趙信:

    "You"re as quick as a turtle on molasses."

    你慢得和滾在糖漿裡的烏龜一樣。

    34、亞索:

    "Your destiny isn"t in the wind - it"s on the river."

    你的命運不在風中, 在河道里。

  • 中秋節和大豐收的關聯?
  • 烏雲是怎麼形成的?