回覆列表
  • 1 # 小幸運aini

    迪士尼《後媽們的茶話會》 臺詞如下:

    Cinderella灰姑娘的後媽

    Ever since I was a girl my own mother vowed

    從我小時候起,我母親就要我立誓

    I must find the way to power through a noble brow

    我必須找到爬上權利頂端的捷徑

    I married once for love then my senses came

    因愛結婚,突然我意識到

    I must marry for the stature of my husband"s name

    我必須要找個有名聲的丈夫來結婚

    Onto marriage number two

    所以第二次結婚

    I knew what I had to do

    我知道我必須要怎麼做

    and my poor husband fell ill in a year or two

    我可憐的丈夫,在兩年內病死了

    solved problem number one,now to problem number two

    解決了第一個問題,是時候解決第二個了

    His deo-eyed little girl with gentle point of view

    那個他經常用溫柔的眼神看著的小女孩

    Would I ship her off to school?

    我該送她去學校嗎?

    No!I told her if she stayed that she"d have to earn

    her keep

    當然不了!我告訴她,如果她想要留下來,她就得掙錢養活自己

    and so she became the maid!

    於是她變成了女僕

    Cinderella灰姑娘的姐姐們

    She was lazy!

    她很懶!

    She was Crazy!

    她很瘋!

    She was talking to the mice!

    她曾經和老鼠們說話!

    She was hopelessly naive, so she had to pay the price.

    她天真的無藥可救,所以她必須付出代價

    I moved her to the attic out of sight and out of mind.

    我讓她搬去那個我毫不在意也不想看見的閣樓

    I could have thrown her out,but I"m benevolent and kind.

    我本可以趕她出去,就是我太仁慈了

    Mother,your heart"s too big for you!

    媽,你心真大

    I knew what I had to do

    我知道我必須要怎麼做

    After all, difficult children will take advantage of your good nature.

    畢竟,那難相處的孩子會佔你的便宜

    So you lock them up

    所以你把她們關起來

    Throw away the key!

    把鑰匙扔了

    There"s one on every family tree

    每個家族裡都有一個人 她

    Ungrateful!

    忘恩負義!

    Hateful!

    可恨!

    Vile too!The things she put you through!

    還很邪惡!是她讓你變成這樣!

    Break their spirit so they obey!

    毀滅她們的心靈,讓她們順從!

    Now they"ll do anything you say

    現在她們會乖乖聽你的

    Maybe you"d call it cruel but

    也許你覺得這會很殘忍,但是

    others would call it love

    有些人會稱這叫愛

    Tough Love!

    嚴厲的愛!

    I ask you,is it a crime to strive for perfection in all things?

    我問你,任何事都追求完美這是錯的嗎?

    樂佩公主的養母

    Oh, no,they"re so cute when they"re little but then they grow up and just…

    哦,不,他們小的時候很可愛,但長大後…

    ruin everything!

    會毀了一切!

    I never wanted children

    我從沒想過要孩子

    life was better on my own

    我一個人過的多美好

    all the screaming, nagging chilled me to the bone!

    停不下來的尖叫聲聽得要了我的命

    But then one day I came across a flower growing free

    但有天我遇到一朵可以長生不老的花

    it"s magic kept me young, so i kept it all for me!

    它能讓我拾回年輕容貌,所以我將它佔為己有

    But someone dug it up now a baby held the power

    但有人把它挖了出來,讓那個寶寶擁有了魔力

    so I "borrowed"her and locked her up and hid her in a

    tower!

    所以我將她“借走”,把她鎖起來,把她藏在塔裡!

    Years went by,OH!

    多年之後,哦!

    The sacrifice and against my better judgment, I fed her

    once or twice.

    為了我自己更好,我犧牲了時間去餵養她

    Teenagers now I know I wild eat their young

    我知道現在的年輕人都很難管教

    But that"s messy

    但是那實在是太令人厭惡了

    manipulation"s easily more fun

    操縱他們會更簡單有趣

    A little guilt,a lot of force,of course you have to lie

    一點內疚,一點迫力,當然你還得必須要說謊

    remind them without you, they"d shrivel up and die!

    提醒他們,沒有你,他們會枯萎而死!

    They only have themselves to blame!

    他們只能怪自己!

    If you"d been there, you"d do the same

    如果你身臨其境,你也會這樣做

    So work them hard" till they fall in line

    所以使勁使喚他們,讓他們都受不了

    There"s one way and it"s only mine

    只有一條路,屬於我的路

    Children are lazy

    小孩們都是懶惰的

    Spoiled too

    都給寵壞了

    But we know what to do!

    但是我們知道我們該怎麼做

    Govern them with a heart of stone

    用鐵石心腸治治他們

    Lock them up so they"re all alone

    把他們鎖起來,讓他們體會孤獨

    Maybe you"d call it cruel but,

    也許你覺得這會很殘忍,但是

    others would call it love,tough love!

    有些人會稱這叫愛,嚴厲的愛!

    Ugh!Her own tower with a water view

    呃!她明明就有一個帶有小瀑布的高塔

    and she runs away the first chance she gets

    結果她一有機會就逃出去了!

    白雪公主王后

    These wretched brats think the world owes them something

    可憐的孩子總覺得這世界欠了他們什麼

    But it doesn"t

    但是並不是

    Far and wide I rule the kingdom with a heavy hand

    我用嚴厲的手段統治著這個王國

    but there was more I hand in mind a greater plan

    但我有更多的想法,一個更偉大的計劃

    I never cared to share, so The King would have to fall

    我從未分享過我的想法,所以國王不得不消失

    But his child blocked the way to me and "Fairest of them all"

    但他那個“最漂亮的”孩子擋著了我的去路

    She was chubby. She was dumb

    她很胖,她很蠢

    and grotesquely optimistic

    而且想法荒誕的樂觀

    She needed structure in her life! She wasn"t realistic

    她想要自己安排她的人生,她一點都不現實

    I gave her chores and took away the things that she"d enjoy

    我給了她一堆家務,拿走了她一切喜歡的東西

    but then I caught her singing songs with birds and then a boy!

    但後來我發現她和鳥兒一起唱歌,遇上了個男孩!

    Love?!Was I just sit by and wait?!

    愛?!我只能眼睜睜的看著?!

    for her to take my crown? NO!

    等著她把我的皇位奪走?不!

    she had sealed her fate!

    她已經決定了她的命運!

    She had to go,and so she did and you know what they say

    她不得不走,你知道他們怎麼評價她做的事嗎

    "An apple once a day keeps your enemies away"

    “一天一蘋果,敵人遠離我”

    Don"t be fooled by their tender smile!

    別再被他們溫柔的微笑給愚弄了!

    give an inch and they"ll run a mile!

    他們只會得寸進尺!

    Our idea of a happy home

    我們都是為了幸福的家

    Is one where we live all alone!

    那是屬於我們的地方

    Dark,Depressing,Desolate!

    黑暗,壓抑,淒涼!

    Now let"s all drink to that!

    現在讓我們盡情享受吧!

    call us "wicked" and call us "mean"

    說我們“邪惡”,說我們“卑鄙”

    "Cruel" and everything in between

    說我們“殘忍”,所有事都是這樣

    You could say it"s unjust

    你可以說這不公平

    Turning their dreams to dust

    把他們的夢想化為灰燼

    This is what we call love

    這就是我們所說的愛

    Tough Love!

  • 中秋節和大豐收的關聯?
  • 如何評價電影《吾棲之膚》這部電影,還有東野圭吾的《單戀》?