回覆列表
  • 1 # 嗒嗒看電影

    Is life always this hard,or is it just when u are a kid?

    Always like this.

    生活總是如此艱辛嗎?還是隻有小時候如此?

    總是如此《這個殺手不太冷》

    You"re going to get out of here. You"re going to go on and you"re going to make lots of babies and you"re going to watch them grow and you"re going to die an old, an old lady, warm in your bed. Not here. Not this night. Not like this.

    你一定會脫險的,你要活下去,生很多孩子,看著他們長大。你會安享晚年,安息在溫暖的床上,而不是今晚在這裡,不是像這樣的死去

    《泰坦尼克號》

    I love you not for who you are, but for who I am with you.

    我愛你不是因為你是誰,而是我在你面前可以是誰。

    《剪刀手愛德華》

    With great power comes with great responsibility.

    能力越大,責任越大。

    《蜘蛛俠》

    You don"t have to wait anymore,he"s not coming back.

    你不必再等了。他不會回來了。

    《忠犬八公》

    The world is full of lonely people waiting to make the first move.

    世界上孤獨的人都害怕邁出第一步。

    《綠皮書》

  • 2 # 李老師淘寶貝

    1、Frankly,my dear,I don"t give a damn.

    坦白說,親愛的,我一點也不在乎。(《亂世佳人》1939)

    2、I"m going to make him an offer he can"t refuse.

    我會開出他無法拒絕的條件。(《教父》1972)

    3、You don"t understand!Icoulda had class.I coulda been a contender.I could"ve been somebody,instead of a bum, which is what I am.

    你根本不能明白!我本可以獲得社會地位,我本可以是個競爭者,我本可以是任何有頭有臉的人而不是一個毫無價值的遊民! (《碼頭風雲》1954)

    4、Toto,I"ve got a feeling we"re not in Kansas anymore.

    託託,我想我們再也回不去堪薩斯了。(《綠野仙蹤》1939)

    5、Here"s looking at you,kid.

    永誌不忘。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)

    6、Go ahead,make my day.

    來吧,讓我也高興高興。(《撥雲見日》1983)

    7、All right,Mr.DeMille,I"m ready for my close-up.

    好了,德米勒先生,我已經準備好拍攝我的特寫鏡頭了。(《日落大道》1950)

    8、May the Force be with you.

    願原力與你同在。(《星球大戰》1977)

    9、Fasten your seatbelts. It"s going to be a bumpy night.

    繫緊你的安全帶,這將是一個顛簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950)

    10、You talking to me?

    你是在和我說話嗎?(《計程車司機》1976)

    11、“Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable?”

    “假如我換一身更舒服的衣服你會覺得震驚嗎?”(《地獄天使》Hell s Angels,1930)

    12,I love the smell of napalm in the morning.

    我喜歡聞瀰漫在清晨空氣中的汽油彈味道。(《現代啟示錄》1979)

    13,Love means never having to say you"re sorry.

    愛就是永遠不必說對不起。(《愛情故事》1970)

    14、“I could dance with you till the cows come home. On second thought, I d rather dance with the cows until you came home.”

    “我可以和你一起跳舞直到母牛回家。如果再想想,我寧願和母牛一起跳舞直到你回家。“ ——《容易事》Duck Soup,1933

    15、“Give me a visky, ginger ale on the side, and don be stingy, baby.”

    “給我一杯威士忌,裡面兌一些姜味汽水。寶貝兒,別太吝嗇了。” ——《安娜·克里斯蒂》Anna Christie,1930

    16、Made it,Ma!Top of the world!

    好好去做吧,站在世界之巔!(《殲匪喋血戰》1949)

    17、I"m as mad as hell,and I"m not going to take this anymore!

    我瘋狂得如同地獄中的惡魔,我不會再這樣繼續下去了!——《電視臺風雲》1976

    18、Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.

    路易斯,我認為這是一段美好友誼的開始。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)

    19、“It"s not the men in your life that counts, it"s the life in your men.”

    “並不是你生活中的男人有價值,而是你與男人在一起的生活。”——《我不是天使》I m No Angel,1933

    20、Bond.James Bond.

    邦德,詹姆士邦德。——《諾博士》1962(“007”系列電影第一部)

    21、There"s no place like home.

    沒有一個地方可以和家相提並論。(《綠野仙蹤》1939)

    22、I am big!It"s the pictures that got small.

    我是巨大的!是這些照片讓我變得渺小了。(《日落大道》1950)

    23、Show me the money!

    讓我看到錢!(《甜心先生》1996)

    24、Play it,Sam. Play "As Time Goes By".

    彈這首,山姆,就彈“時光流逝”。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)

    25、You can"t handle the truth!

    你不能操縱事實!(《義海雄風》1992)

    26、I want to be alone.

    我想一個人待著。(《大飯店》1932)

    27、After all,tomorrow is another day!

    畢竟,明天又是新的一天!(《亂世佳人》1939)

    28、I"ll have what she"s having.

    我會擁有她所擁有的。——《當哈里遇上薩莉》1989

    29、I"ll be back.

    我會回來的。——《終結者》1984

    30、Today,I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth.

    今天,我想我是這個世界上最幸運的人。——《揚基的驕傲》1942)

    31、Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you"re gonna get.

    媽媽說生活就像一盒巧克力,你永遠都不知道你會得到什麼。——《阿甘正傳》1994

    32、We"ll always have Paris.

    我們永遠都懷念巴黎(那段美好的時光)。——《卡薩布蘭卡》1942

    33、Oh,Jerry,don"t ask for the moon. We have the stars.

    噢,傑瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我們已經擁有星星了。——《揚帆》1942

    34、Well,nobody"s perfect.

    人無完人。——《熱情似火》1959

    35、You"ve got to ask yourself one question:"Do I feel lucky?" Well,do ya,punk?

    你應該問你自己一個問題:“我是幸運的嗎?”快點去做,年輕人,無知的年輕人。——《警探哈里》1971

    36、You had me at "hello".

    當你說“你好”的那一刻起就擁有我了。——《甜心先生》1996

    37、There"s no crying in baseball!

    在棒球運動中沒有哭泣!——《紅粉聯盟》1992

    38、A boy"s best friend is his mother.

    一個男孩最好的朋友是他的母親。——《驚魂記》1960

    39、Greed,for lack of a better word,is good.

    沒有比“貪婪”更好的詞語了。——《華爾街》1987

    40、Keep your friends close,but your enemies closer.

    親近你的朋友,但更要親近你的敵人。——《教父II》1974

    41、As God is my witness,I"ll never be hungry again.

    上帝為我作證,我不會再讓自己捱餓了。——《亂世佳人》1939

    42、Mrs.Robinson,you"re trying to seduce me.Aren"t you?

    羅賓遜太太,你是在引誘我,對嗎?——《畢業生》1967

    43、Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.

    世界上有那麼多的城鎮,城鎮中有那麼多的酒館,她卻走進了我的(酒館)。——《卡薩布蘭卡》1942

    44、Wait a minute,wait a minute. You ain"t heard nothin" yet!

    等一會兒,等一會兒。你肯定聽到了什麼!——《爵士歌手》1927

    45、I have always depended on the kindness of strangers.

    我總是非常依賴陌生人的仁慈。——《慾望號街車》1951

    46、Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make.

    快點來聽!黑夜中孩子的聲音是他們締造的美妙音樂。——《吸血鬼》1931

    47、I feel the need-the need for speed!

    我感到一種需要,一種加速的需要!——《壯志凌雲》1986

    48、Carpe diem. Seize the day,boys. Make your lives extraordinary.

    人生就應該是快樂的,要抓住每一天,孩子們。讓你們的生活變得非凡起來。——《死亡詩社》1989

    49、I"m king of the world!

    我是世界之王!——《泰坦尼克號》1997

    50、 I don"t want to survive. I want to live.

    “我想要的不僅僅是生存,而是生活。

    51、I can look at the menu. Doesn"t mean I"m gonna eat.

    我看著選單,並不代表我想吃! T-bag ——《越獄》

    52、Some birds aren"t meant to be caged, that"s all. Their feathers are just too bright.——The Shawshank Redemption

    有些鳥兒是永遠關不住的,因為它們的每一片羽翼上都沾滿了自由的光輝。——《肖申克的救贖》

    53、Politics and crime, they"re the same thing.《GODFATHER》

    政治和罪惡其實是一樣的。——《教父》

    54、Even the strongest man needs friends. 《GOD FATHER》

    再強的人也需要朋友.——《教父》

    55、Death smiles at us all. All a man can do is smiles back .

    死神在向我們每個人微笑,我們所能做的只有回敬微笑。——《角鬥士》

    56、It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another. ——The Shawshank Redemption

    堅強的人只能救贖自己,偉大的人才能拯救他人。——《肖申克的救贖》

    57、The truth is out there. ——The X files

    真相在那裡。——《X檔案》

    58、I give you my hand. I give you my love,more precious than money.——Ghost VS. Love Story

    我給你我的手.給你比金錢更珍貴的愛情.——《鬼魂VS愛情小說》

    59、Anakin,this path has been placed before you. The choice is yours alone.

    阿納金,路就在你腳下,你自己決定。——《星球大戰-首部曲》

    60、In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you. Gone with The Wind

    哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你. ——《亂世佳人》

    61、To be or not to be, that"s a question.- Hamlet

    生存還是死亡,這是一個問題。——《哈姆雷特》

    62、Everything that has a begin has an end.

    世間萬物有始皆有終。——《駭客帝國》(1999)

    63、We are not here because we are free .we are here because we are not free.

    我們在這裡不是因為我們自由,我們在這裡是因為我們不自由。——《駭客帝國》

    64、I"ll never let go ,I"ll never let go ,Jack .

    我決不放棄,我決不放棄,傑克。——《泰坦尼克號》

    65、I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what"s going to happen, or who I"m going to meet, where I"m going to wind up.(Titanic)

    我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。——《泰坦尼克號》

    66、I figure life is a gift and I don’t intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you’re going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.

    我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。——《泰坦尼克號》

    67、I don"t know if we each have a destiny, or if we"re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.

    我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是隻是到處隨風飄蕩.——《阿甘正傳》

    68、Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.

    世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。

    69、I laugh in the face of danger.

    越危險就越合我心意。

    70、I"m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn"t mean you go looking for trouble.

    我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。

  • 中秋節和大豐收的關聯?
  • 以現在的眼光看,二戰以來,美國有沒有大的戰略錯誤?