回覆列表
  • 1 # 使用者9535254571587

    1.讓客人和長輩先吃每一道菜

    let the elder people and the customer eat first

    2.不要用筷子敲碗

    don"t use the chopsticks hit the bowl

    3.不要將手伸到飯桌對面夾菜

    don"t reach to get the food on the opposite side

    4.等大家到齊了,才開始吃

    don"t eat until everyone is there

    5.為主人的長壽、健康、成功乾杯

    wish for the people who host the dinner

    久仰,久仰!

    I have long been looking forward to meeting you.

    I have long desired to meet you.

    久違了。

    I haven’t seen you for ages/for a long time.

    It’s been such a long time since we met last time.

    久聞大名。

    I’ve heard a lot about you.

    這次由我負責全程陪同你們。

    I will be with you for the entire visit/trip.

    Welcome to China.I hope you’ve had a good flight.

    或I hope you enjoyed your flight. / How was your journey?

    Thank you very much for coming all the way to meet me.

    您貴姓?/您怎麼稱呼?

    May I know your name,please?

    Glad/Pleased to meet you,Misterr…?(可以用拖長問話的辦法來詢問對方的姓名)

    中國有句古話說:“有朋自遠方來不亦樂乎?”

    There’s an old saying in Chinese which goes: “Isn’t it a great pleasure/joy to have friends coming from afar?

    As a Chinese saying goes, “Nothing is more delightful than meeting friends from far away.”

    這是給您準備的日程安排.我們簡單過一遍吧。如果你有什麼特殊要求.也可以告訴我。

    This is the tentative itinerary/schedule I have prepared for you.Let’s go through it

    together.If there is any special request,just let me know.

    如果有什麼需要幫忙的.儘管說。

    If you need anything,don’t hesitate to ask.

    Just let me know if you need anything.

    我們安排你住在城裡的……酒店.離我們公司開車要走40分鐘。

    We’ve arranged for you to stay in…Hotel,which is in the downtown area,about 40- minute drive from our company.

    我們也有賓館,不過條件不如酒店。離單位倒是很近.走路就可以到。

    We have our own guest house,but there is no comparison between the two, only the guest house is within walking distance of the workplace.

    除了正式會談以外.我們也為大家安排了一些遊覽活動。

    In addition to official meetings,we have also arranged some sightseeing.

    我期待著您的再次來訪。

    I’m looking forward to your visit again.

    代我向……問好。

    Remember me to… / Say hello to…for me.

    不用謝,這是我們應該做的。

    Don’t mention it. It’s my pleasure.

    Do come again

  • 中秋節和大豐收的關聯?
  • 關於春天的古詩20首?