回覆列表
  • 1 # 使用者1579653737647

    白月光心裡某個地方

    The pale moonlight in a corner of my heart

    那麼亮卻那麼冰涼

    is so bright, yet icy cold

    每個人都有一段悲傷

    Everyone has his own sad story

    想隱藏卻欲蓋彌彰

    covered up, yet revealing more

    白月光照天涯的兩端

    The pale moon sheds light on both ends of the world

    在心上卻不在身旁

    when you are on my mind yet not by my side.

    擦不干你當時的淚光

    There is no way to wipe away your tears;

    路太長追不回原諒

    Regrets would never cover the distance between us.

    你是我不能言說的傷

    You are my unspeakable wound;

    想遺忘又忍不住回想

    Casting away would only force it back.

    像流亡一路跌跌撞撞

    I tumble and stumble as if on way of exile,

    你的捆綁無法釋放

    ever tied up in your love.

    白月光心裡某個地方

    The pale moonlight in a corner of my heart

    那麼亮卻那麼冰涼

    Is so bright, yet icy cold

    每個人都有一段悲傷

    Everyone has his own sad story

    想隱藏卻在生長

    Covered up, yet growing wild.

  • 中秋節和大豐收的關聯?
  • 裡貝里真能代替齊達內嗎?