回覆列表
  • 1 # 沈家小如意

    O Captain! My Captain!

    啊,船長!我的船長!

    Walt Whitman (瓦爾特.惠特曼)

    O Captain! My Captain! Our fearful trip is done;

    啊!船長!我的船長!可怕的航程已完成;

    The ship has weather"d every rack, the prize we sought is won;

    這船歷盡風險,企求的目標已達成。

    The port is near, the bells I hear, the people all exulting,

    港口在望,鐘聲響,人們在歡欣。

    While follow eyes the steady keel, the vessel grim and daring;

    千萬雙眼睛注視著船——平穩,勇敢,堅定。

    But O heart! heart! heart!

    但是痛心啊!痛心!痛心!

    O the bleeding drops of red,

    瞧一滴滴鮮紅的血!

    Where on the deck my Captain lies,

    甲板上躺著我的船長,

    Fallen cold and dead.

    他倒下去,冰冷,永別。

    O Captain! My Captain! rise up and hear the bells;

    啊,船長!我的船長!起來吧,傾聽鐘聲;

    Rise up--for you the flag is flung--for you the bugle trills,

    起來吧,號角為您長鳴,旌旗為您高懸:

    For you bouquets and ribbon"d wreaths--for you the shores a-crowding;

    迎接您,多少花束花圈——候著您,千萬人峰擁岸邊;

    For you they call, the swaying mass, their eager faces turning;

    他們向您高呼,擁來擠去,仰起殷切的臉;

    Here Captain! dear father!

    啊,船長!親愛的父親!

    This arm beneath your head;

    我的手臂託著您的頭!

    It is some dream that on the deck,

    莫非是一場夢:在甲板上

    You"ve fallen cold and dead.

    您倒下去,冰冷,永別。

    My Captain does not answer, his lips are pale and still;

    我的船長不作聲,嘴唇慘白,毫不動彈;

    My father does not feel my arm, he has no pulse nor will;

    我的父親沒感到我的手臂,沒有脈搏,沒有遺言;

    The ship is anchor"d safe and sound, its voyage closed and done;

    船舶拋錨停下,平安抵達;船程終了;

    From fearful trip the victor ship comes in with object won;

    歷經難險返航,奪得勝利目標。

    Exult, O shores, and ring, O bells!

    啊,岸上鐘聲齊鳴,啊,人們一片歡騰!

    But I, with mournful tread,

    但是,我在甲板上,在船長身旁,

    Walk the deck my captain lies,

    心悲切,步履沉重;

    Fallen cold and dead.

    因為他倒下去,冰冷,永別。

  • 中秋節和大豐收的關聯?
  • 助聽器的電池價格是統一的嗎,為什麼我買的有的貴有的便宜?