回覆列表
  • 1 # 滴逃逃

    Step to

    正在加速。

    I"ll get it done.

    交給我吧!

    Not a problem.

    沒問題。

    I know what I"m doing.

    我知道我在做什麼!

    Set sail!

    揚帆!起航!

    Sure you can handle me, summoner?

    你確定能把到我麼,召喚師?

    You"ve got dangerous eyes. I like that.

    你有一雙攝人心魄的眼睛。我非常喜歡。

    Don"t get cocky.

    別太自滿。

    I"ve got a good feeling about this.

    這樣做的感覺真好吖。

    Keep your eyes off my larboard side, deary

    請看好我的左舷,寶貝兒。

    The fun begins.

    有樂子了!

    Nothin" but powder monkies

    除了火藥猴以外,什麼也沒有。

    I always shoot first.

    我總是先射。

    No prey no pay!

    沒有獵物,就沒有報酬!

    Guns blazing.

    槍口噴著火焰!

    Bang!

    Bang!

    Boom! Legshot! Hmm.. That doesn’t sound right.

    嘣!射腿!恩……聽起來不太對勁

    Watch your mouth kid, or you"ll find yourself respawning at home.

    管好你的嘴,小鬼,否則你會發現自己正躺在基地等重生。

    How do you like my guns "shock" and "ahhhhh"

    這是我的兩把槍,一把叫“射!”,另一把叫“啊!”。怎麼樣,喜歡麼?

    Fortune doesn"t favor fools.

    好運不會眷顧傻瓜。

    There is no retreat.

    沒有退路了。

    Welcome the havoc!

    迎接浩劫吧!

    Destruction approaches

    毀滅來臨了!

    Lavish brutality!

    揮霍殘忍吧!

    Bleed them dry!

    放幹他們的血!

    Chaos will follow

    混亂將隨後而至。

    Who"s next on the chopping block?

    誰是砧板上的下一塊肉?

    Nothing will stop me!

    沒有什麼可以阻止我了!

    Nasus cannot escape me forever.

    內瑟斯【英雄名】不會永遠地從我的手心裡逃脫的。

    Crikey, look at the size of me!

    額滴神啊,瞧瞧我的尺寸!

    Cut them down

    砍翻他們!

    Embrace the jaws of death.

    擁抱死亡的血盆大口吧!

    I"ll leave them in pieces.

    我會把他們碎屍萬段。

    Carnage, carnage!

    屠殺,屠殺!

    Bask in their blood!

    沐浴他們的血液吧!

    Light meat, dark meat, it"s all the same.

    白肉,黑肉,都是好肉。

    I"m on a shredded meat diet. I can even help you shave a couple pounds.

    我現在只吃碎肉。或許我還可以幫你減個幾斤呢。

    Come back when you"ve collected all the bits of yourself.

    你們還是把自己身上的碎肉找齊之後再來吧!

    What? Do I have someone in my teeth?

    啥?有人掛在我的牙齒上麼?

    As I live, all will die.

    我的生存,將給所有人帶去死亡。

  • 中秋節和大豐收的關聯?
  • PVC線管6分和4分的哪個大呀?