回覆列表
  • 1 # jf澀澀的甜蜜

    Just for you. 只是為了您。

    I picked the reddest apple from the tree.

    我從樹上採摘那個最紅的蘋果。

    It was the finest one that I could see.

    那是我見過的最好看的蘋果。

    I saved it all except a bite or two.

    捨不得咬上一兩口,我把它整個儲存好。

    Just for you. 只是為了您。

    I carried home the groceries from the store.

    我從商店裡把很多雜貨帶回家。

    I wanted to be helpful with a chore.

    I put them all away except a few.

    除了少許東西,我把一切收拾妥當。

    Just for you. 只是為了您。

    Someday I’ll be grown up too. 某一天我也會長大。

    And if I can I’ll grow up just like you.

    而如果我能就像您這樣長這麼大。

    I ate up all my lunch just like you said

    我就照您所說把所有午餐吃光。

    But I think there was a little too much bread.

    但我想麵包太多了一點。

    And so I left the crust when I was through

    於是吃的時候我把麵包皮剩下。

    just for you. 只是為了您。

    Someday I’ll be grown up too.

    某一天我也會長大。

    And if I can I’ll grow up just like you.

    而如果能的話,就讓我長成像您這麼大。

    Just one more thing before I go to bed.

    上床睡覺前,還要多做一件事。

    And everything I have to say is said.

    把千言萬語匯成這句話(一切只為您)。

    There’s something special that I want to do

    那就是我要去做的特別的事情。

    問題補充:為了讓譯的語句通順,個別句子改變了說法,但句意不變。

  • 中秋節和大豐收的關聯?
  • 王夫之的主要思想是什麼?