回覆列表
  • 1 # 小說鋪子SF

    My Prayer——Devotion“Dear god:

    敬愛的神:

    I know that she’s out there...

    the one I’m suppose to share my whole life with.

    她,那個我想要與她共度一生的人,

    雖然不在這裡……

    And in time...you’ll show her to me.

    但是我相信,某個時候,

    你將會讓我見到她。

    Will you take care of her,

    能不能好好照顧她,

    comfort her,

    讓她過得舒適,

    and protect her...

    還要佑護她……

    until that day we Meet.

    直到我們見面的那一天

    And let her know...

    還有,讓她知道……

    my heart...is beating with hers

    我的心……為她而存

    In a dream I hold you close

    在夢裡我常常夢到把你緊緊抱住

    Embracing you with my hands

    用手將你擁入懷中

    You gazed at me with eyes full of love

    你用充滿愛意的眼神凝視我。

    And made me understand

    這讓我明白了

    That I was meant to share it with you,My heart my mind my soul

    我真的願意全心全意的和你分享一切,

    Then I open my eyes

    然而當我睜開眼睛,

    And all I see reality shows I’m alone

    看到的卻是我還是孤單一人。

    But I know someday that you’ll be by my side

    但我知道總有一天你會出現在我身邊,

    Cause I know god’s just waiting till the time is right

    因為上帝正在安排這個對的時間。

    God will you keep her safe from the thunderstorm

    上帝你能不能讓她平安,遠離風暴;

    When the day’s cold will you keep her warm

    當天氣寒冷,你能不能讓她溫暖。

    When the darkness falls will you please shine her the way

    當黑暗降臨,你能不能照亮她的路

    God will you let her know that I love her so

    上帝你能不能讓她知道我如此愛她;

    When theres no one there that she’s not alone

    讓她知道即使世界上沒有其他人,她也不會孤單;

    Just close her eyes and let her know

    讓她知道只要她閉上眼睛,

    My heart is beating with hers

    她就會知道我的心為她存在。

    So I prayed until that day (prayed until that day)

    我祈禱那天能出現,

    When our hearts will beat as one

    我們感受到彼此的心在同時跳動。

    (when our hearts hearts will beat as one)

    I will wait so patiently (patiently)

    我會一直耐心的等待,

    For that day to come (for that day to come)

    只為這一天的來臨。

    I know someday that you’ll be by my side

    我知道總有一天你會出現在我身邊,

    Cause I know god’s just waiting till the time is right

    因為上帝正在安排這個對的時間。

    God will you keep her safe from the thunderstorm

    上帝你能不能讓她平安,遠離風暴;

    When the day’s cold will you keep her warm

    當天氣寒冷,你能不能讓她溫暖。

    when the darkness falls will you please shine her the way

    當黑暗降臨,你能不能照亮她的路

    (shine her the way)

    (照亮她的路)

    God will you let her know that I love her so

    上帝你能不能讓她知道我如此愛她;

    When theres no one there that she’s’ not alone

    讓她知道即使世界上沒有其他人,她也不會孤單;

    Just close her eyes and let

  • 中秋節和大豐收的關聯?
  • 犬夜叉裡女主人公到底叫啥?