回覆列表
  • 1 # 米果520

    A squirrel in the tree is he watching me樹上有隻松鼠在看我 他對我好奇嗎?

    Does he give a damn? Does he care who I am? 他在意我是誰嗎?

    I"m just a man, is that all I am對它來說,我只是個人而已

    Are my manners misinterpreted words or only human? 這是我謙虛的說法呢,還是在你眼裡,我就是個人類而已

    I"m human Murderous crow, hey what you know我是人類 不詳的烏鴉,你知道什麼

    What you reading about, what you hold in your toes你在看什麼,你腳趾上夾的什麼?

    Is that a twig, are you a dove of peace是橄欖枝嗎?你是和平鴿嗎?

    A black dove undercover, with another puzzle piece是有秘密身份的黑鴿子,身上藏著某個秘密?

    Are you a riddle to solve all along? 你是個永遠都解不開的迷嗎?

    Or am I over thinking thoughts of human after all或者我只是該結束這種人類的思維了?

    Only human Made of flesh, made of sand, made of you and me 只是人類而已 血肉,沙土,你和我組成了這個星球

    The planet"s talking about a revolution這個星球正在講述著輪迴

    The natural laws ain"t got no constitution大自然缺了誰都不行

    They"ve got a right to live their own life他們有權去過自己的生活

    But we keep paving over paradise但我們去只想建造自己的天堂"

    Cause we"re only human Yes we are, only human因為我們只是人類 沒錯,只是人類

    If it"s our only excuse do you think we"ll keep on being only human如果就是我們的藉口,你覺得我們想繼續做人類嗎?

    Yes we are, only human是的,我們只是人類

    So farUp in the major"s tree, the one he planted back when he was just a boy至少到目前為止 看那棵樹,他的主人還是個孩子的時候種下了它

    Thinking 1923 Thirty meters and a foot, take a look, take a climb大概是1923年吧 有三十多米高,看一看,爬一爬

    What you"ll find is the product of a seed你會發現種子是怎樣產生的

    The seed is sown, all alone這顆種子被孤獨的種在這裡

    It grows above, with a heart of love然後慢慢長出來,帶著一顆充滿愛的心

    Sharp and shelter of the animals of land and cold weather breathing We"re all breathing in保護著大地上的動物和寒冷的空氣 我們共同呼吸的空氣

    The planet"s talking about a revolution這個星球在講述著輪迴

    The natural laws ain"t got no constitution自然界缺了誰都不行

    They"ve got a right to live their own life他們都有權利過自己的生活

    But we keep paving over paradise "但我們卻只想著建造自己的天堂

    Cause we"re only human Yes we are, only human因為我們只是人類 沒錯,只是人類

    If it"s our only excuse do you think we"ll keep on being only human如果就是我們的藉口,你覺得我們想繼續做人類嗎?

    Yes we are, only human, only human, 沒錯,我們只是人類,只是人類

    so far, so far And this place it will outlive me至少到現在為止 這個地方存在的肯定比我久

    Before I get to heaven I"ll climb that tree在上天堂之前,我一定要爬上這棵樹

    If I ever fall in love I"ll have to give myself a baby如果有天我愛上一個人 我會和她生一個屬於我們的孩子

    I will let my children have their way "我會讓我的孩子走他自己的路

    Cause we"re only human 因為我們只是人類

    yes we are Only human, so far, so far so far, so far 沒錯,就是這樣 我們只是人類,沒錯,就是這樣

  • 中秋節和大豐收的關聯?
  • 籃球運動員專業術語iayup是什麼意思?