回覆列表
  • 1 # 天上的星星

    A:客房服務,我能為您做些什麼嗎?

    A: Room service, can I help you?

    B:我們早要去紐約,因此我想讓你們明天早上叫醒我。

    B: I’m going to Newyork early tomorrow morning. So I would like

    to request an early morning call.

    A:沒問題,那麼您想讓我們明天早上什麼時候叫醒您?

    A: No problem, at what time would you like us to call you

    tomorrow morning?

    B:請在明早6點叫醒。

    B: At 6 sharp tomorrow morning, please.

    B:請用電話叫醒,我不想吵醒鄰居。

    B: By phone, please. I don’t want to disturb my neighbors.

    A:好的,那麼我們明早6點叫醒您。

    A: OK. So we will wake you up at 6:00 tomorrow morning.

    A:你好,我想要辦理入住。

    A: Hello, I would like to check in, please.

    B:您在我們這裡預定客房了嗎?

    B: Do you have a reservation with us?

    A:是的,我在你們酒店預訂了今晚的房間。

    A: Yes, I booked a room here for tonight.

    B:請問您的尊姓大名?

    B: May I have your name, please?

    B:請讓我看一下您的護照好嗎?

    B: May I see your passport, please?

    A:可以,這裡給你。

    A: Ok, here you are.

    B:我們為您保留了001房間。

    B: We have Room 001 reserved for you.

    B:請您填一下這份來客登記卡。

    B: Would you mind filling in his form, please?

    A:好的。

    A: All right.

    B:請您在上面簽上您的姓名,好嗎?

    B: Could you sign your name here, please?

    A:可以了嗎,先生?

    A: Will that be all right, sir?

    B:好了,祝您在我們酒店過得愉快。

    B: Yes, I hope you’ll enjoy your stay in our hotel.

  • 中秋節和大豐收的關聯?
  • 美媒體排出NBA的總冠軍含金量的賽季,勇士只能墊底,你怎麼看?