回覆列表
  • 1 # 泰迪神蹟

    這是魔獸中英雄說的話,真三有很多英雄也是說裡面的一些話Dark Ranger 黑暗遊俠

    Ready - "Im here. As always." ---我在這,總是。

    Warcry - "Let phantom arrows fly." ---讓Phantom之箭飛出。

    What1 - "My bow is ready." ---箭已在弦。

    What2 - "I will aid you." ---我來支援你。

    What3 - "Direct my hatred." ---指引我的憎恨。

    What4 - "Let the living beware." ---活著的傢伙你們小心點。(她是undead。。)

    What5 - "End my torment." ---請結束我的痛苦。(仍然“活”在痛苦中。。)

    Yes1 - "If that is your wish." ---如果你那樣想。

    Yes2 - "If I must." ---我必須。

    Yes3 - "I go." ---我這就去幹。

    Yes4 - "Will this ever end?" ---永無終結。。

    YesAttack1 - "Embrace the end."---擁抱終結。(這幾句話大家應該比較熟悉,是女妖。她原來就是女妖。)

    YesAttack2 - "Goal: death."---目標:死亡。

    YesAttack3 - "You"re the lucky one." ---算你走運。

    Pissed1 - "I hate what i"ve become." ---我憎恨我的前身。(女妖)

    Pissed2 - "The living haunt me." ---到處都是活物!

    Pissed3 - "Men are from Mars, I"m from the grave." ---男人來自火星,我來自墓穴。(開始開玩笑了,這女的還蠻有點 意思的)

    Pandaren Brewmaster 熊貓人釀酒師

    Ready - "Fresh, cool ale here." --- 有新鮮涼爽的啤酒(ale:含較多酒精的淡啤酒)

    Warcry - "For Pandarea!" ---為了熊貓帝國!(?panda+area熊貓帝國,熊貓領域)

    What1 - "Is trouble brewing?" ---有什麼麻煩嗎?(brewing:在釀造中)

    What2 - "Name your poison." ---為你的毒藥起個名字。(?)

    What3 - "You seem a little parched." ---你看上去有點火氣。(在他吐火之後。。。)

    What4 - "Another round?" ---再來一回合?(挑釁的意味。。)

    Yes1 - (japanese) ---(一句日語,因為原先設定為日本傢伙,後來雖然改了服裝,但語言沒有變。懶暴雪)

    Yes2 - "Oh, gladly" ---噢,很樂意

    Yes3 - (Japanese)

    Yes4 - "Ill give it a shot." ---我給它來一下子。

    Yes5 - (Japanese)

    YesAttack1 - "This will be grizzly." ---這會有點灰。

    YesAttack2 - "For the Shodopon" (sp?) ---為了Shodopon!(那個padanarea的名字?)

    YesAttack3 - "Now your endangered." ---老兄現在你危險了。

    YesAttack4 - "I bring Panda-monium!" ---我帶來padan-monium!(?)

    YesAttack5 - "Prepare to get trashed." ---準備受死!

    Pissed1 - "Ale is my bear necessity."---啤酒是我生存的必需品!

    Pissed2 - "Last call before Closing!" ---結束之前最後的召集!

    Pissed3 - "Come drown your sorrows." ---不用太難過。

    Pissed4 - "This will put hair all over you." ---這會讓你渾身長毛。(?!)

    Pissed5 - "I"d kiss you, but i"ve got puke breath." ---我想吻你,但是我滿嘴的酒氣。

    Pissed6 - "My dad... he was a bi-Polar."--- 我老爹。。。他曾是個bi-polar。(??,bi-polar:雙級。。) Pissed7 - "I can"t breed in captivity" ---我可不想被關起來養著。

    Pissed8 - *burp* "Sorry." ---(“飽嗝聲”),對不起。

    naga sea witch:納加女海妖

    i stand ready 我準備好了

    our will shall be done 我們的願望會實現

    is it time? 時間到了嗎?

    time is short, mortal 普通人,你的時間不多了

    i grow anxious to act 我急躁地想出擊

    i will not be trifled with 我不會總被嘲弄的

    soon, we will reclaim the surface world, and take vengence upon the night elves我們(那加)很快就會重新佔領地面世界,並向夜精靈復仇!

    illidan will show us the path to power,尤里安會帶領我們走向力量之路

    keep tripping over this, damn tail!一直被這個絆倒,可恨的尾巴!

    damn sea world, i will never get those coils out of my hair! 可恨的海洋世界,我永遠無法把頭髮裡的捲曲扯直

    it"s far too bright in the surface world, and this *sniff* fresh air is irretating my eyes!陸地世界太亮了,而且這新鮮空氣正在感染我的眼睛!

    brilliant 太聰明瞭

    in nar sharral"s name 以nar sharral的為名……

    *sort of screaming* yeah~……(吼叫,嘶喊……)耶~……

    for the emperece 為了女帝王

    by your command 聽你的指揮

    for nad atar!為了nad atar

    afero afo blas *naga language* 那加語

    taste my stin 嚐嚐被我刺的滋味

    var na tada *naga lan* 那加語

    tinker: 修理工

    i"m all geared up 我武裝好了

    all systems go 所有系統正常

    whatcha got 你有什麼

    the engine"s running 引擎在活動

    *din!* uh-oh, my tinker bell! 叮!嗯,我的修補鍾!

    yeah, runs on 2;20, 2;21 whatever it takes 對啊,它會在2。20,或者2。21,或者其他需要的狀態下工作

    *crack, crack*bad noise, that"s a bad noise *機器摩擦* 這個聲音不好聽!

    she"ll hold it together, yeah baby, hold it together... *engine starts* 她(引擎)當然可以勝任,,yeah baby,去吧。* 引擎發動)

    *machine cracking....*..*boom!* O...gona need a new hamster*機器磨損中* ……* 爆炸* 天啊……這回需要一個新的大老鼠了。(按:莫非靠老鼠運動提供動力-。-)

    i"ve got a rocket in that pocket 我口袋裡有顆導彈

    that guy"s nuts, grab him! 那個傢伙真是食古不化,抓住他!

    i"m on top of it 我就來了

    i can handle that 我可以擺平它

    yeah... baby 按:太不好翻了不過地球人都看得懂吧

    let"s roll out 我們出發吧

    aye yaww 哎呀

    you have 10 seconds to comply 你還有10秒鐘來答應我

    you are terminated 你掛了

    bang! 爆炸聲

    alchemist: 鍊金術士

    care for a cocktail? 想要馬尾酒嗎?

    I"m all stucked and ready to go, 我準備好了,可以出發

    what do u want to be when u grow up, 你長大了想幹什麼?

    i"m a chemical super freak 我是一個化學瘋子

    no, shake it, not...(explosion) 不,叫你搖晃它,不是……(爆炸)

    one of those potions smell aweful, "hehehheeh"有一瓶藥水聞起來很奇怪……(坐騎:嘿 ay, pull his finger. "that"s not my finger" 把手指拿開,(坐騎:那不是我的手指)

    * glass shatter *o no what did i drop? "o yeah" o wait what are you doing? o No not the laugh potion(玻璃破碎)啊,不好,我丟了什麼?(坐騎:太棒了)啊,等等,你在幹什麼?天啊為什麼是那瓶讓人發笑的藥水?you love my new recipe 你喜歡我的新配方……

    wanna blow something up? 想炸掉些什麼嗎?

    i"ll shake that right up 我去搖它。(這是方言,可以理解為交給我了)

    i"ll get that mixed up 我去把它解決(原文mix翻譯為溶解)

    don"t rush me 不要催我

    you got it 沒問題。

    hurry i got things to blow up 快,還有東西等著我去炸呢

    taste my firery potions 嚐嚐我的火焰藥水

    !@#(!@^*(&^(goblin language? -.-) you fool 地精語,你這個笨蛋

    for the highest bidder!為出價最高的人賣力!

    beast master:獸王

    i hear the call of the wild 我聽見大自然的呼喚了

    I"m ready to track 我準備好追蹤了

    force them out 把它們趕出去

    unleash my strength 讓我發揮力量

    my glory nears 我的榮耀即將來到

    what lies before me 我前面有什麼

    the beasts obey me 野獸們受命於我

    where lay ahead is my home, see that block? that"s my pillow 前面的地方就是我家,看見那塊石頭沒有?那是我的枕頭

    the beasts are on me, i"m nothing compare to the beasts within 野獸和我共存,於體內的野獸相比,我什麼都不是

    i will now summon the "afree dwinkto" 我現在要召喚可怕的"阿佛瑞 德文託"了……

    i summon the...grasp*roar* 我開始召喚。。。(恐懼而發出的嘆氣)(野獸的怒吼)

    don"t have a cow? mooo... o dear...*roar* bare with me..."moo"...*bear roar* 沒有母牛嗎?*召喚*moo(牛叫)啊天啊,(熊吼聲)和我一起往下看吧,不要退縮。(母牛叫。。。熊吼聲。。。)

    on the brawl 衝擊中。(brawl:指球賽中少見的群毆場面)

    i wander alone 我一個人漫步

    our path converage 我們的路相併

    i"m acting on an instant 我立即行動

    i"ve got the decent 我有這種感覺。

    by ban and claw 用重擊和爪

    unleash the beast 把野獸從禁制中解放

    for the mok by thrual! 為了mok by thrual(音譯人名)

    magie cur orc language獸人語

    FireLord火焰領主

    You`re `ere I live 你來了,我便得到了生命

    Fire away. 你可以退下了

    You may speak 你可以說話

    I`m lit 我被點著(火)了~~

    I`ll reduce all to ashes. 我把一切變成灰燼

    I`ll like away(Fire away. 你可以退下了的回答)

    The order has given 得到了命令

    It is done 搞定了

    It shall be 我會搞定的

    Ashes to ashes 一個灰燼又一個灰燼

    Consume 削弱

    The order has given 得到了命令

    They`ll be cleansed by fire 他們會被火淨化

    They are mops,err~ 他們真難看

    Though I`m hot or what 雖然我有點熱

    Why i`m here with a foreign stranger keep following me? 為什麼總有個國外的陌生人跟著我

    So thirsty.....hahaha 太渴了~~哈哈

    I am Lord of all fire 我是一切火的領主

    PitLord 深淵領主

    I come from the darkness of the pit 我來自黑暗深淵

    Ahh~~ 啊~~~

    What trickery is this? 這是蝦米把戲?

    What is your feeble request? 給我你那弱智的命令

    Dont waste my time 別浪費我時間

    Tremble before me! 在我面前顫抖吧!

    What a foolish glory 多傻的榮耀啊

    Pitful 真黑

    I bring darkness 我帶來了黑暗呀~~

    You failed to amuse me 你根本沒能讓我開心~

    I go to destory 我去破壞

    This would please me 這會讓我高興

    To the Slaughter 殺 殺 殺

    You know what burns in my Ass?The flame of Desire. 知道我PP裡蝦米在燃燒麼?慾望火!

    Err~~I think I`ve someone stuck in my teeth 靠~不知誰塞進了我牙縫兒~~

    Herr Herr Herr 呵……呵……呵……

    I think it`s certern.FINISH is called for here~~~OAhhhhhhrrrrrr~~~ 沒錯,終結即將到來。嗷嗷。

  • 中秋節和大豐收的關聯?
  • 冒險島戰神3轉是怎麼加點哦?說詳細點~~~~~~非常感謝?