回覆列表
  • 1 # lanfengz3

    You think youve made it everythings going so fine

    你總是認為 你讓所有的一切都很順利

    But then appears someone who wanna Tear you down

    可是總是有某些人 將你推向絕境 讓那些美好的東西遠離你

    Wanna rip you off those few nice things you"ve found

    When and if you hit the ground. Then its falling kinda hard

    你會發現你摔得很重 當你倒下的那一刻

    Cause all you do is being yourself Trying everything to succeed somehow.

    因為你總想嘗試各種方法去做你自己

    But thats not the way things are right now. Feeling kinda lost.

    但是事實總不如人意 讓你感到迷茫

    Those reasons

    那些原因

    Those unkind words being expressed

    那些曾經不友好的言語

    Oh… theyll get to you I promise one day.But maybe then its too late for you to say

    那些你曾經說過的話 某一天 你會再次的記起

    I knew it from the go cause you know Thats some miles away from the truth.

    我知道你有一天會發現它們和你要表達的真實想法 相差甚遠

    Dont forget Hey what do you think of me now Am I not like I once were

    請別忘記 你現在對我的看法 我並不是以前的我

    Still if you dont know me Whats the story of this pen I guess youre not a stranger

    請看看文字記錄下的故事吧 如果你依然不瞭解我 那麼我想你應該只是個過客

    And I can tell you"re not a friend It might take a while but I guess youll manage waiting till then.

    直到有一天 我們真的成為了朋友

    Then when you confront me with your thought You may think I dont notice dont get a bit hurt by what you do

    直到你發現我對你給我帶來的傷害並不在意

    I ask you to please think of What Ive done to you. Please search inside and let me know

    我將會讓你看到 事實的真相

    If I"ve done something wrong I guess I"ll go Far hidden Never to be found.

    我想如果我真的做錯了什麼 就讓我遠離 並且永遠不被你找到

  • 中秋節和大豐收的關聯?
  • 假如給你一個機會,用你自己的命換300多萬留給家裡,你願意嗎?