回覆列表
  • 1 # 似寒光遇驕陽

    When I was young 當我年輕時   

    I"d listen to the radio 我喜歡聽電臺廣播   

    Waiting" for my favorite songs 等待我最喜愛的歌   

    When they played I"d sing along 我常隨著一起清唱   

    It made me smile. 笑容滿面   

    Those were such happy times 那段多麼快樂的時光   

    And not so long ago 並不遙遠   

    How I wondered where they"d gone 我是多麼想知道他們去了哪兒   

    But they"re back again 但是它們又回來了   

    Just like a long lost friend 像一位久未謀面的舊日朋友   

    All the songs I loved so well. 那些歌我依舊喜歡   

    Every Sha-la-la-la每一聲 Sha-la-la-la   

    Every Wo-o-wo-o每一聲Wo-o-wo-o   

    Still shines 仍然閃亮   

    Every shing-a-ling-a-ling每一聲 shing-a-ling-a-ling   

    That they"re starting" to sing"s 當他們開始唱時   

    So fine. 如此歡暢   

    When they get to the part 當他們唱到   

    Where he"s breakin" her heart 他讓她傷心的那一段時  

     It can really make me cry 我真的哭了  

     Just like before 一如往昔  

     It"s yesterday once more. 這是昨日的重現  

     (Shoobie do lang lang)   (Shoobie do lang lang)  

     Lookin" back on how it was 回首過去的  

     In years gone by 那些時光   

    And the good times that I had 我曾有過的歡樂

      Makes today seem rather sad 今天似乎更加悲傷

      So much has changed. 一切都變了  

     It was songs of love that 這就是那些跟著唱過的

      I would sing to then 舊情歌   

    And I"d memorize each word 我會記住每個字眼  

     Those old melodies 那些古老旋律   

    Still sound so good to me 對我仍然那麼動聽

      As they melt the years away. 可以把歲月融化  

     Every Sha-la-la-la 每一聲Sha-la-la-la  

     Every Wo-o-wo-o 每一聲Wo-o-wo-o  

     Still shines 依然閃亮   

    Every shing-a-ling-a-ling 每一個shing-a-ling-a-ling  

     That they"re startin" to sing"s 當他們開始唱時

      So fine. 如此歡暢   

    All my best memories 我所有的美好回憶  

     Come back clearly to me 清晰地浮現在眼前  

     Some can even make me cry. 有些甚至讓我淚流滿面  

     Just like before 一如往昔  

     It"s yesterday once more. 這是昨日的重現

  • 中秋節和大豐收的關聯?
  • 紅糖真的能去斑嗎?