回覆列表
  • 1 # lanfengz2

    There"s a fire starting in my heart,

    我心中燃起了一股火焰

    Reaching a fever pitch and it"s bringing me out the dark

    那溫度將我從黑暗解救

    Finally, I can see you crystal clear.

    我終於看清你了

    Go ahead and sell me out and I"ll lay your ship bare.

    繼續將我出賣然後放棄自己的全部赤裸的留在你的心中

    See how I leave, with every piece of you

    看我怎樣將你從我的記憶裡逐一脫離

    Don"t underestimate the things that I will do.

    不要低估我將會做些什麼

    There"s a fire starting in my heart,

    我心中燃起了一股火焰

    Reaching a fever pitch and it"s bringing me out the dark

    那溫度將我從黑暗解救

    The scars of your love, remind me of us.

    你的愛所留給我的傷痛,提醒了我

    They keep me thinking that we almost had it all

    讓我覺得只差一步之遙 我們將會擁有一切

    The scars of your love, they leave me breathless

    你的愛所留給我的傷痛,已讓我無法呼吸

    I can"t help feeling...

    我甚至已失去知覺

    We could have had it all

    我們本應幸福的

    Rolling in the Deep

    在黑暗中翻滾

    Your had my heart... Inside of your hand

    你曾把我的心捏在手裡

    And you played it... To the beat

    然後玩弄它

    Baby I have no story to be told,

    寶貝我已無話可說

    But I"ve heard one of you and I"m gonna make your head burn.

    可我知道你的思緒纏繞著你

    Think of me in the depths of your despair.

    在絕望的深處想著我

    Making a home down there, as mine sure won"t be shared.

    在你絕望的深處,我不再和你分擔

    The scars of your love, remind me of us.

    你的愛所留給我的傷痛,提醒了我

    They keep me thinking that we almost had it all

    讓我覺得只差一步之遙 我們將會擁有一切

    The scars of your love, they leave me breathless

    你的愛所留給我的傷痛,已讓我無法呼吸

    I can"t help feeling...

    我甚至已失去知覺

    重複“We could have had it all... Rolling in the Deep

    Your had my heart inside of your hand

    And you played it To the beat

    WE Could have had it all

    Rolling in the deep.

    You had my heart inside of your hand,

    But you played it with your beat

    Throw yourself through ever open door (Whoa)

    從每一扇開著的門中穿越

    Count your blessings to find what look for (Whoa-uh)

    希望你能找到你想要的

    Turn my sorrow into treasured gold (Whoa)

    把我的悲傷化作“財富“

    And pay me back in kind- You reap just what you sow.

    讓你知道什麼事種瓜得瓜種豆得豆

    重複“(You"re gonna wish you... Never had met me)

    We could have had it all (Tears are gonna fall... Rolling in the deep)

    We could have had it all yeah ( you"re gonna wish you... never had met me)

    It all. (Tears are gonna fall)

    It all

    It all (Rolling in the deep)

    We could have had it all (you"re gonna wish you, never had met me)

    Rolling in the deep (Tears are gonna fall rolling in the deep)

    You had my heart inside... (you"re gonna wish you)... of your hand (Never had met me)

    And you played it... (Tears are gonna fall)... to the beat (Rolling in the deep)

    We could have had it all ( you"re wish you never had met me)

    Rolling in the deep (tears are gonna fall, rolling in the deep)

    You had my heart... ( you"re gonna wish you)... Inside of your hand (Never had met me)”

    But you played it

    但你欺騙了我

    You played it.

    欺騙了我

    You played it.

    欺騙了我

    You played it to the beat.

    欺騙了全部的我

  • 中秋節和大豐收的關聯?
  • WIN7賬戶已鎖定無法登入如何解決?