回覆列表
  • 1 # 使用者2037945521324

    Tonight i can write the saddest lines

    今夜我寫下最悲傷的詩篇

    Tonight i can write the saddest lines.

    今夜我寫下最悲傷的詩篇

    write ,for example,"The night is shattered and the blue stars shiver in the distance."

    寫出,破碎的夜晚,碧藍的繁星在遠處打著寒顫

    The night wind revolves in the sky and sings.

    夜風在天空迴旋,吟唱。

    Tonight i can write the saddest lines.

    今夜我寫下最悲傷的詩篇

    i love her and sometime she love me too.

    因為有時我愛她,有時她愛我。

    Through nights like this one i held her in my arms.

    無數個這樣的夜晚,我擁她入懷

    i kiss her again and again under the endless sky.

    無際的蒼穹下,我獻上千萬個吻

    She loved me and sometime i loved her too.

    她愛著我,有時,我愛著她

    How could one not have loved her great still eyes.

    忍不住愛她眼波的靜靜流轉

    Tonight i can write the saddest lines.

    今夜我寫下最悲傷的詩篇

    To thrink that i do not have her, To thrink that i have lost her.

    只因想到我不在擁有她,只因想到我已經失去她

    To hear the immense night ,still more immense without her.

    看到了夜的遼闊,而失去她更加遼闊寂寞

    And the verse falls to the soul like dew to the pasture.

    詩句因此滑落了靈魂,如同清晨露珠跌向牧場。

    What does it matter that my love could not keep her,

    我的愛留不住她,

    the night is starry and she is not with me.

    夜碎成一片片,她已遙在天邊。

    This is all.In the distance someone is singing. In the distance.

    是的,她在天邊吟唱,在遠方,

    My soul is not satisfied that it has lost her.

    而我的靈魂不甘於離開她!

    My sight tries to find her as though to bring her closer.

    我的視線尋找著她,想要把她拉回眼前,

    My heart looks for her, and she is not with me.

    我的心在尋找她,而她已走遠。

    The same night whitening the same trees.

    同樣的夜晚,漂白了同樣的樹林,

    We, of that time, are no lo,nger the same.

    今天的樣子,不再是往日的我們。

    I no longer love her, that"s certain, but how I loved her.

    我已不再愛她,無比確定,可是我曾經愛的那麼堅定,

    My voice tried to find the wind to touch her hearing.

    我的聲音掙扎著隨風而去,飄到她的耳邊。

    Another"s. She will be another"s. As she was before my kisses.

    別人的了。她已經是別人的了,就像我給她的吻,

    Her voice, her bright body. Her infinite eyes.

    她的聲音,她的樣子,她深邃的眼睛..........

    I no longer love her, that"s certain, but maybe I love her.

    我已不再愛她,無比確定,但連我自己都不信,

    Love is so short, forgetting is so long.

    愛情短暫,相忘很難。

    Because through nights like this one I held her in my arms

    因為,在很多這樣的夜晚,我擁她入眠

    my soul is not satisfied that it has lost her.

    可我的靈魂已習慣了她的存在

    Though this be the last pain that she makes me suffer

    她即使使我承受痛苦,

    and these the last verses that I write for her.

  • 中秋節和大豐收的關聯?
  • 婆婆出錢給已婚兒子買房子付首付,讓兒子和兒媳婦簽字打借條,這事合適嗎?