回覆列表
  • 1 # 淡煙薄霧73088764

    經典語錄《肖申克的救贖》

    I guess it comes down to a simple choice:get busy living or get busy dying.

    譯文:生命可以歸結為一種簡單的選擇:要麼忙於生存,要麼趕著去死

    You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.

    譯文:你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠裡的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。

    It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another.

    譯文:強者自救,聖者渡人

    First you hate "em, then you get used to "em. Enough time passes, gets so you depend on them. That"s institutionalized.

    譯文:這些牆很有趣。剛入獄的時候,你痛恨周圍的高牆;慢慢地,你習慣了生活在其中;最終你會發現自己不得不依靠它而生存。這就叫體制化。

    It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another.

    譯文:堅強的人只能救贖自己,偉大的人才能拯救他人

    Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies.

    譯文:希望是美好的,也許是人間至善,而美好的事物永不消逝

    I"ve had some long nights in stir.

    Alone in the dark with nothing but your thoughts .

    time can draw out like a blade.

    That was the longest night of my life.

    譯文:我也曾熬過孤寂長夜 ,獨自在暗心東想西想 ,時間慢的如同刀割 ,那是我畢生最長的一夜。

    Fear can hold you prisoner. Hope can set you free.

    譯文:恐懼讓你淪為囚犯,希望讓你重獲自由。

    There is something inside ,that they can"t get to , that they can"t touch. That"s yours.

    譯文:那是一種內在的東西, 他們到達不了,也無法觸及的,那是你的。

    Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies.

    譯文:希望是美好的,也許是人間至善,而美好的事物永不消逝。

    Old life blown away in the blink of an eye ,nothing left but all the time in the world to think about it.

    譯文:一瞬間,過去的一切都離你而去,剩下的只有回憶。

    Salvation lies within

    譯文:救贖之道就在其中

    They say it has no memory. That"s where I want to live the rest of my life. A warm place with no memory

    譯文:人們都說那裡沒有回憶。我想在那裡度過餘生。一個沒有回憶的溫暖之地。

  • 中秋節和大豐收的關聯?
  • 庭院叢栽的鳳尾竹要注意什麼?