回覆列表
  • 1 # 17375324087

    餐廳英語情景對話

    A: What can I do for you, sir?

    先生,您要來點什麼?

    B: What have you got this morning?

    今天早上你們這兒有什麼?

    A: Fruit juice, cakes and refreshments, and everything.

    水果汁、糕點、各種茶點等等,應有盡有。

    B: I’d like to have a glass of tomato juice, please.

    請給我來一杯西紅柿汁。

    A: Any cereal, sir?

    要來點穀類食品嗎,先生?

    B: Yes, a dish of cream of wheat.

    好的,來一份麥片粥。

    A: And eggs?

    還要來點雞蛋什麼的嗎?

    B: Year, bacon and eggs with buttered toast. I like my bacon very crisp.

    要,再來一份燻豬肉和雞蛋,我喜歡燻豬肉鬆脆一點。

    A: How do you want your eggs?

    您喜歡雞蛋怎麼做?

    B: Fried, please.

    煎的。

    A: Anything more, sir?

    還要什麼別的東西嗎,先生?

    B: No, that’s enough. Thank you.

    Dialogue 2

    (A couple waiting to be seated in a crowded restaurant)

    (一對夫婦在擁擠的餐廳外等待就座)

    A: Do you have a reservation, sir?

    請問您訂位了嗎?先生,太太?

    B: No, I am afraid we don’t.

    沒有。

    A: I’m sorry. The restaurant is full now. You have to wait for about half an hour. Would you care to have a drink at the lounge until a table is available?

    很抱歉,餐廳已經滿座了。約要等30分鐘才會有空桌。你們介意在休息室喝點東西直至有空桌嗎?

    B: No,thanks. We’ll come back later. May I reserve a table for two?

    A: Yes, of course. May I have your name, sir?

    當然可以。請問先生貴姓?

    B: Bruce. By the way. Can we have a table by the window?

    布魯斯。順便,我們可以要一張靠近視窗的桌子嗎?

    A: We’ll try to arrange it but I can’t guarantee, sir.

    我們會盡量安排,但不能保證,先生。

    B: That’s fine.

    我們明白了。

    (Half an hour later, the couple comes back.)

    半小時後,布魯斯夫婦回來了。

    A: Your table is ready, sir. Please step this way.

    你們的桌子已經準備好了,先生,太太。請往這邊走。

    Dialogue 3

    A: Waiter, a table for two, please.

    服務生,請給我一張兩人的桌子。

    B: Yes, this way please.

    好的,請跟我來。

    A: Can we see the menu, please?

    能讓我們看一看選單嗎?

    B: Here you are.

    給您。

    A: What’s good today?

    今天有什麼好吃的?

    B: I recommand crispy and fried duck.

    我推薦香酥鴨。

    A: We don’t want that. Well, perhaps we’ll begin with mushroom soup, and follow by some seafood and chips.

    我們不想吃香酥鴨。或許我們可以先吃蘑菇湯,然後再要點海鮮和土豆片。

    B: Do you want any dessert?

    要甜品嗎?

    C: No dessert, thanks. Just coffee.

    (After a few minutes.)

    過了一會兒。

    A: I can have the check, please.

    結帳。

    C: George. Let’s split this.

    喬治,我們各自付帳吧。

    A: No, it’s my treat tonight.

    不,今天我請客。

    B: Cash or charge, sir?

    現金還是記帳?

    A: Charge, please. Put it on my American Express.

    記帳。請記入我的“美國運通訊用卡”帳號。

    Dialogue 4

    A: Good morning. Can I help you?

    早上好。有什麼能效勞的嗎?

    B: I want an American breakfast with fried eggs, sunny side up.

    我想要一份美式早餐,要單面煎的雞蛋。

    A: What kind of juice do you prefer, sir?

    您想要哪種果汁呢?

    B: Grapefruit juice and please make my coffee very strong.

    西柚汁,還有,我要杯很濃的咖啡。

    A: Yes, sir. American breakfast with fried eggs, sunny side up, grapefruit juice and a black coffee. Am I correct, sir?

    好的,一份,要單面煎的雞蛋、西柚汁及一杯清咖啡,對嗎?

    B: Yes, that’s right.

    是的。

    A: Is there any thing else, sir?

    還有什麼嗎,先生?

    B: No, that’s all.

    (Later)

    稍後

    A: Good morning, sir. I’ve brought the breakfast you ordered.

    早上好,先生。您要的早餐送上來了。

    B: Just put it on the table, please.

    請放在桌上。

    A: Do you need anything else, sir?

    先生,還有其他需要嗎?

    B: No thanks. Ah, yes! Can I have some more juice for the minibar?

    A: What kind of juice would you like, sir?

    哪種果汁呢,先生?

    B: Tomato, orange and apple juice, please.

    番茄汁、橙汁及蘋果汁。

    A: Yes, sir. I’ll get them for you right away. Would you please sign this bill first? Thank you, sir.

    好的,我立刻去取。麻煩您先簽了這張帳單。

    Dialogue 5

    A: Oh, I’m starving. I’d like to try some real Chinese cuisine. What would you recommend, waiter?

    啊,我快餓死啦。我想吃點真正的中國菜。您給我推薦什麼呢,服務生?

    B: Well, it depends. You see, there are eight famous Chinese cuisines:for instance, the Sichuan cuisine, and the Hunan cuisine.

    那要看情況了。您知道,中國主要有八大菜系。比方說,川菜、湘菜。

    A: They are both spicy hot, I’ve heard.

    我聽說這兩種都很辣。

    B: That’s right. If you like hot dishes, you can try some.

    對。您要是愛吃辣的,可以試試。

    A: They might be too hot for me.

    對我來說可能太辣了點。

    B: Then there’s the Cantonese cuisine and the Jiangsu cuisine. Most southerners like them.

    再有是粵菜和江蘇菜。大多南方人都愛吃。

    A: What about any special Beijing dishes?

    有什麼特別的北京風味菜嗎?

    B: There’s the Beijing roast duck.

    有啊。

    A: Oh, yes. I’ve heard a lot about it. I’d like very much to try it. Where can I find it?

    啊,對了,聽過多次了。我很想試一試。在哪兒能吃到呢?

    B: You can find it in most restaurants, but the best place is certainly Quanjude Restaurant.

    大多數飯店都有烤鴨,可是最好的當然還是。

    A: Is it near here?

    離這兒近嗎?

    B: Not too near but not too far either. A taxi will take you there in 15 minutes, if the traffic is not too bad, I mean.

    不太近也不算遠。乘計程車15分鐘能到。我是說,要是堵車不厲害的話。

    A: Well, thank you for your information. But what is the name of that restaurant again?

    好,多謝您的指點。請您再說一下那個飯館的名字好嗎?

    B: Let me write it down on this slip of paper for you. You can show it to the taxi-driver.

    A: That’s very kind of you. Thanks a lot.

    您真是太好了!多謝多謝。

    B: You’re welcome.

    不客氣。

    A是你,B是外華人)

    A:Welcome to our hotel.

    A:So you have got altogether four pieces of baggage?

    您一共帶了4件行李,是不是?

    B:Let me have a check again.

    讓我再看一下。

    A:The Reception Desk is straight ahead.

    接待處就在前面。

    A you, please.

    你先請。

    B:Excuse me, where can I buy some cigarettes?

    勞駕。我到哪兒可買到香菸?

    A:There is a shop on the ground floor.

    一樓有個商店。

    A:It sells both Chinese and foreign cigarettes.

    在那兒可買到中國香菸和外國香菸。

    B:Can I also get some souvenirs there?

    也可以買到紀念品嗎?

    A:There is a counter selling all kinds of souvenirs.

    有個櫃檯出售各種各樣的紀念品。

    B:Excuse me,where is the restaurant?

    勞駕,請問飯廳在哪兒?

    A:We have Chinese restaurant and a western-style restaurant.Which one do you prefer?

    我們有中餐廳和西餐廳,你願意去哪個?

    B:I"d like to try some Chinese food today.

    今天我想嚐嚐中國菜。

    回答者: richduoduo - 四級 2009-1-15 20:33

    上網收一下啊,

    要多講,收集到對話如果不多練也不行的。

    找個夥伴做partner一起練最好了。

    回答者: honghua_li2002 - 四級 2009-1-15 20:36

    酒店英語口語會話必備手冊

    一.概述

    在酒店裡所使用的英語會話,基本上是屬於商業英語,與日常生活會話中所使用的英語略有不同,較注重禮節。正式英語通常會讓人誤解為極艱深的英語,其實,只要套用一定格式的句子和單詞,就可以了。例如:

    非正式英語 正式英語

    What’s your name? May I have your name?

    您貴姓? 請問您貴姓大名?

    Do you want some tea? Could you like some tea?

    您要喝茶嗎? 請問您想喝茶嗎?

    Over here, please. Could you come this way please?

    這邊請。 請您往這邊走好嗎?

    * 不要說OK, Sure, Yeah等等,而要說Certainly, Sir.

    * Hey, uh-huh, Hang on 等等,也不適合在酒店中使用。

    * 別說“I don’t know.”回答“不知道”是非常不禮貌的說法。

    可以說“just a moment, please. I’ll check that for you.” (請稍候,我來幫您確認),然後請有能力處理的人前來協助。

    * 對男性客人,尊稱為Sir; 面對女性客人時尊稱為Ms.

    在招呼客人時,最好說“Excuse me, Sir(Ms)”, 不要直接稱呼Mr.或Ms. 至於稱呼小孩,可以直接使用Excuse me,但是不可以直接稱呼boy或girl.

    * 正視對方的眼睛,以顯示出你的信心和誠意。但必須注意,注視對方的眼睛,並不是無理地盯著對方看。

    * 在面對語言不通的外籍人士時,一定要多加利用手勢和肢體語言。但是使用手勢時要特別小心,因為對於不同國家、民族而言,手勢的意義也大不相同。

  • 中秋節和大豐收的關聯?
  • 迷茫的時候該怎麼辦?