回覆列表
  • 1 # 使用者7004596690954

    根據全曲內容應該翻譯成""別也難""或""單相思""

    Even though I"m right here waiting you never look my way.

    儘管我在這裡等著你,但你永遠不會看我一眼

    Boy, you don"t even know my name.

    男孩,你甚至都不知道我的名字

    Where you go, I follow.

    無論你去哪裡,我都會跟隨

    My life is a shadow.

    我的生命也像個影子般

    I just wanna be close to you.

    我只是想靠近你

    Even though I"m right behind you, you never turn my way.

    即使我在你身後, 你永遠不會轉向我

    It breaks my heart but it"s okay.

    傷透了我的心,但是沒關係

    I"m here close to you.

    我靠近你

    But I know I will never be

    雖然我知道

    With you, with you, with you...

    我永遠都不可能跟你在一起

  • 中秋節和大豐收的關聯?
  • 電影極品飛車插曲?