回覆列表
  • 1 # 使用者83356414989

    《the ash grove》

    《灰林》

    Down yonder green valley where streamlets meander,

    那邊的綠色山谷的小溪蜿蜒,

    When twilight is fading, I pensively rove,

    當黃昏褪去,我若有所思地流浪,

    Or at the bright noontide in solitude wander

    或在明亮的正午孤獨徘徊

    Amid the dark shades of the lonely Ash grove.

    在黑暗的陰影中,孤獨的灰林。

    "Twas there while the blackbird was joyfully singing,

    因為那裡,黑鳥正在高興地唱歌,

    I first met my dear one, the joy of my heart;

    我第一次見到我的親愛的,我的心的喜悅;

    Around us for gladness the bluebells were ringing,

    在我們快樂的風鈴響起,

    Ah! then little thought I how soon we should part.

    啊!那麼,小的想法,我多久我們應該一部分。

    Still grows the bright sunshine o"er valley and mountain,

    還是生長在山谷和山燦爛的Sunny,

    Still warbles the blackbird his note from the tree;

    他還得黑鳥從樹上注;

    Still trembles the moonbeam on streamlet and fountain,

    仍然顫抖在小溪和噴泉的月光,

    But what are the beauties of nature to me.

    但什麼是大自然的美麗給我。

    With sorrow, deep sorrow, my bosom is laden,

    有了悲傷,悲傷,我的懷裡充滿了,

    All day I go mourning in search of my love.

    一整天我都在尋找我的愛。

    Ye echoes, O tell me, where is the sweet maiden?

    哦,告訴我,甜蜜的少女在哪裡?

    She sleeps "neath the green turf down by the Ash grove.

    她睡在綠色草坪的槐樹林。

  • 中秋節和大豐收的關聯?
  • 關於學生喝酒深刻反思的檢討――2000字?