回覆列表
  • 1 # 使用者1788346970835

    Saying Good-bye to Cambridge Again

    《再別康橋》

    Very quietly I take my leave,

    輕輕的我走了,

    As quietly as I came here;

    正如我輕輕的來;

    Quietly I wave good-bye,

    我輕輕的招手,

    To the rosy clouds in the western sky.

    作別西天的雲彩。

    The golden willows by the riverside,

    那河畔的金柳,

    Are young brides in the setting sun;

    是夕陽中的新娘;

    Their reflections on the shimmering waves

    波光裡的豔影,

    Always linger in the depth of my heart.

    在我的心頭盪漾。

    The floating heart growing in the sludge,

    軟泥上的青荇,

    Sways leisurely under the water;

    油油的在水底招搖;

    In the gentle waves of Cambridge,

    在康橋的柔波里,

    I would be a water plant!

    我甘心做一條水草!

    That pool under the shade of elm trees,

    那榆蔭下的一潭,

    Holds not water but the rainbow from the sky;

    不是清泉,是天上虹;

    Shattered to pieces among the duckweeds,

    揉碎在浮藻間,

    Is the sediment of a rainbow-like dream.

    沉澱著彩虹似的夢。

    Very quietly I left,

    悄悄的我走了,

    As quietly as I came here;

    正如我悄悄的來;

    Gently I flick my sleeves,

    我揮一揮衣袖,

    Not even a wisp of cloud will I bring away.

    不帶走一片雲彩。

    擴充套件資料:

    《再別康橋》的創作背景:

    此詩寫於1928年11月6日,初載1928年12月10日《新月》月刊第1卷第10號,署名徐志摩。康橋,即英國著名的劍橋大學所在地。

    1920年10月—1922年8月,詩人曾遊學於此。康橋時期是徐志摩一生的轉折點。詩人在《猛虎集·序文》中曾經自陳道:在24歲以前,他對於詩的興味遠不如對於相對論或民約論的興味。

    正是康河的水,開啟了詩人的心靈,喚醒了久蟄在他心中的詩人的天命。因此他後來曾滿懷深情地說:“我的眼是康橋教我睜的,我的求知慾是康橋給我撥動的,我的自我意識是康橋給我胚胎的。”

  • 中秋節和大豐收的關聯?
  • 96年參加國企2020年工齡不足15年可以一次性補繳嗎?