回覆列表
  • 1 # 司馬英才

    turning page生命中新的一頁(生命中的轉折點)

    I’ve waited a hundred years.

    我已經等待了百年。

    But I’d wait a million more for you.

    但是我願意再等你比百萬年還要長的時間

    Nothing prepared me for

    我沒有任何經驗幫我準備好面對

    What the privilege of being yours would do.

    我卻正毫無條件的成為你的人

    If I had only felt the warmth within your touch,

    如果我只在你的觸控中感受到溫暖

    If I had only seen how you smile when you blush,

    如果我能注意到你臉紅心跳時你是怎樣微笑

    Or how you curl your lip when you concentrate enough,

    或是你精神集中時你抿嘴的動作

    I would have known what I was living for all along.

    我已經知道了我開始了我新的生命

    What I’ve been living for.

    什麼是我生存的理由

    Your love is my turning page,

    你的愛是我生命中的轉折點

    Where only the sweetest words remain.

    只有“最甜蜜”可以作為我不變的觀點

    Every kiss is a cursive line,

    每一個吻都肆意成為了分割線

    Every touch is a redefining phrase.

    每一次接觸都重新定義了我的感受

    I surrender who I’ve been for who you are,

    我放棄過去的我為你新生

    For nothing makes me stronger than your fragile heart.

    沒什麼能使我比你脆弱的心更堅強

    If I had only felt how it feels to be yours,

    如果我只感受如何成為你的人(的感覺)

    Well, I would have known what I’ve been living for all along.

    哦,我已經知道了我開始了我新的生命

    What I’ve been living for.

    什麼是我生存的理由

    Though we’re tethered to the story we must tell,

    即使我們註定必須要成為一個故事

    When I saw you, well, I knew we’d tell it well.

    在我看到你的時候,哦,我已經明白我們會把故事表現得很好

    With a whisper, we will tame the vicious seas.

    一聲低語,我們會使嚴酷的海浪不再銳利

    Like a feather bringing kingdoms to their knees.

    克服一切,一片羽毛也可以令富饒的王國落魄

  • 中秋節和大豐收的關聯?
  • 有一首歌開頭是,皮卡皮卡皮卡丘,女生唱的,節奏蠻快的,還有什麼,他都不能說,他只要自由,求歌?