回覆列表
  • 1 # wydsln

    4. –Thanks for the advice. Now beat it.

    -I’ll help you bring it to its herd, but leave me alone after that.

    我幫你把他送回去,但是你得保證完事兒後不纏著我。

    解析:

    (1)beat it:跑掉,走開,打敗

    例:

    Finish your word? Now beat it.

    說完了嗎?現在給我滾開。

    Found the thief stealing the car, he just beat it right away.

    發現小偷正在偷車,他就立馬跑掉了。

    (2)leave me alone:不打擾;不干涉,不管不理

    例:

    The couple thinks that it is dangerous to leave kids alone at home.

    這對夫婦認為把孩子們單獨留在家裡是很危險的。

    Leave me alone, please.

    請讓我一個人靜靜

    The manager left alone his proposal.

    經理不理會他的意見。

    備註:herd:口語中百姓,民眾的意思

    5. –Guys, stick together. It’s easy to get lost in here.

    好了夥計們,都跟緊點兒,這兒很容易走丟的。

    -Guys? A fish.

    夥計們? 啊,小魚!

    -Will you keep up, please? Hard enough to keep track of one baby.

    你跟上行不行?照顧一個孩子已經夠難的了。

    解析:

    (1)Keep track of:記錄,與……保持聯絡,掌握……的線索

    例:

    The machine keeps track of the data’s change.

    這個機器記錄資料變化。

    We can keep track of the requirements from these files.

    我們從這些檔案中能掌握需求的動態。

    (2)Stick together:在一起,團結一致,相互支援

    例:

    The flour sticks together in clumps.

    這些麵粉以塊狀粘在一起。

    Only when we stick together, can we succeed.

    只有我們團結一致,才能成功。

  • 中秋節和大豐收的關聯?
  • TF黑管口紅哪款色號值得推薦?