回覆列表
  • 1 # 飛魚134530839

    1 Love is putting someone else"s needs before yours.

    愛就是把某個人的需要看得比你自己的需要更重要。

    2 Only an act of true love can thaw a frozen heart.

    只有充滿真愛的行動才能融化冰封的心。

    3 Some people are worth melting for.

    有些人值得我融化。

    4 Can"t hold it back anymore. Let it go, let it go. Turn my back and slam the door.

    再也無法隱瞞,隨它吧,轉過身,關上門。

    5 It"s time to see what I can do to test the limits and break through.

    是時候去看看我的極限在哪,然後突破它。

    在迷人的阿倫黛爾,誕生了一位神秘的女王,她天生擁有呼風喚雪的魔力,卻被恐懼孤獨地包圍。魔力被一直隱藏,卻終有釋放的一天。in the charming Allen Dale, the birth of a mysterious queen, she was born with a suction call snow magic, but fear loneliness surround. Magic is always hidden, but eventually the release day.

    我會帶姐姐回家,我會搞定的。I will take her home, I will fix it

    你不怕她嗎? you are not afraid of her?

    她是我姐姐,她絕對不會傷害我She is my sister, she would never hurt me

    沒錯,我覺得她是最善良的人,不是嗎? yes, I think she is the most kind-hearted people, isn"t it?你可真是恐怖 You can be really terror

    大家好,我叫雪寶。 Hello, my name is located.

    你是愛莎堆出來的嗎? You are Essar out of the heap?

    我們需要愛莎把夏天帶過來 we need Essar to take over the summer

    好可愛!就像個嬰兒的獨角獸 7lovely! Like a baby Unicorn

    亂扔雪人可不禮貌 litter Snowman not polite

    我們先要挺過這場暴風雪 we"ll get through this storm

    那不是暴風雪,那是我姐姐! that is not a snow storm, it is my sister!

    有生以來第一次,我的夢想變成現實The first in all one"s born days, my dream into reality

    如果我們不行動起來,我們會被凍死 if we do not act, we will be killed

    讓我們把夏天帶回來 let us bring summer back

    你在融化,寶雪 you are melting, Bao Xue

    有些人值得我融化,但好像現在不是時候 Some people worthy of me melt, but it seems that now is not the time

    解開冰封吧,拜託了! to unlock frozen it, please!

    你不明白嗎?我做不到 Don"t you understand? I can"t make it

    我不會離開你的,愛莎 I will not leave you, Essar

  • 中秋節和大豐收的關聯?
  • 世界足球強國的技術特點?