回覆列表
  • 1 # 百靈147204686

    . You said it! 你說得對!

    A: Wow, it’s really hot in here!

    哇,這裡真是熱啊!

    B: You said it!

    你說得對!

    2. Couldn’t agree more. 我完全同意。

    A: I’m tired of always being treated like a child!

    我討厭老被當成小孩子來看待!

    B: Couldn’t agree more. We deserve more respect.

    我完全同意。我們應該受到更多的尊重。

    3. There you go! 這就對了!

    A: So you mean I should turn right at the second crossroads?

    你是說我應該在第二個十字路口向右轉?

    B: There you go! You won’t miss it.

    對!你不會錯過它的。

    4. You can say that again. 的確如此。/沒錯。

    A: Their football team seems to have lost a lot of games.

    他們的足球隊似乎輸了很多場比賽。

    B: You can say that again.

    的確如此。

    5. You took the words right out of my mouth. 我要說的話都讓你給說了。

    A: Let’s get out of here! I can’t stand this movie.

    我們走吧!我受不了這場電影。

    B: You took the words right out of my mouth.

    我要說的話都讓你給說了。

  • 中秋節和大豐收的關聯?
  • 為什麼一些年輕女性喜歡穿乞丐破洞褲?乞丐褲到底美在哪裡?