I am a bunny.
我是一隻小兔子。
My name is Nicholas.
我的名字是尼古拉斯。
I live in a hollow tree.
我生活在一棵空心樹裡。
In the spring, I like to pick flowers.
在春天,我喜歡去採花。
I chase the butterflies.
我追逐著蝴蝶。
And the butterflies chase me.
蝴蝶也追逐著我。
In the summer,
在夏天,
I like to lie in the sun and watch the birds.
我喜歡躺在Sunny下眺望著鳥兒。
And I like to watch the frogs in the pond.
而且我喜歡觀察池塘裡的青蛙。
When it rains, I keep dry under a toadstool.
當下雨的時候,我躲在傘菇下面不讓自己受淋。
I blow the dandelion seeds into the air.
我將蒲公英的種子吹到空中。
In the fall,
在秋天,
I like to watch the leaves falling from the trees.
我喜歡看著葉子從樹上飄落。
I watch the animals getting ready for the winter.
我看著動物們為冬天做準備。
And, when winter comes.
接著,當冬季來臨之時。
I watch the snow falling from the sky.
我望著雪花從天空中降下。
Then, I curl up in my hollow tree.
然後,我蜷縮在我的空心樹裡。
And dream about spring...
夢見了春天..
I am a bunny. 我是一隻小兔子。 My name is Nicholas. 我的名字是尼古拉斯。 I live in a hollow tree. 我生活在一棵空心樹裡。 In the spring, I like to pick flowers. 在春天,我喜歡去採花。 I chase the butterflies. 我追逐著蝴蝶。 And the butterflies chase me. 蝴蝶也追逐著我。 In the summer, 在夏天, I like to lie in the sun and watch the birds. 我喜歡躺在Sunny下眺望著鳥兒。 And I like to watch the frogs in the pond. 而且我喜歡觀察池塘裡的青蛙。 When it rains, I keep dry under a toadstool. 當下雨的時候,我躲在傘菇下面不讓自己受淋。 I blow the dandelion seeds into the air. 我將蒲公英的種子吹到空中。 In the fall, 在秋天, I like to watch the leaves falling from the trees. 我喜歡看著葉子從樹上飄落。 I watch the animals getting ready for the winter. 我看著動物們為冬天做準備。 And, when winter comes. 接著,當冬季來臨之時。 I watch the snow falling from the sky. 我望著雪花從天空中降下。 Then, I curl up in my hollow tree. 然後,我蜷縮在我的空心樹裡。 And dream about spring... 夢見了春天..