回覆列表
  • 1 # 淡然

    《仲夏夜之夢》,是英國劇作家威廉·莎士比亞創作的一部喜劇。《仲夏夜之夢》是一部富有浪漫色彩的喜劇,講述了一個有情人終成眷屬的愛情故事。《仲夏夜之夢》的首次上演,是在1594年5月2日托馬斯·赫尼奇爵士和騷桑普頓伯爵夫人結婚的前夕,地點是在騷桑普頓莊園,看來該劇是為爵士婚禮助興之作。

    1.The course of true love never did run smooth.

    真愛無坦途。

    2.Things base and vile, holding no quantity, love can transpose to from and dignity: love looks not with the eyes, but with mind.

    卑賤和劣行在愛情看來都不算數,都可以被轉化成美滿和莊嚴:愛情不用眼睛辨別,而是用心靈來判斷。

    3.Lord, what fools these mortals be!

    上帝呀,這些凡人怎麼都是十足的傻瓜!

    4.The lunatic, the lover and the poet are of imagination all compact.

    瘋子、情人、詩人都是想象的產兒。

    5.To you your father should be as a god, one that composed your beauties and one to whom you are but as a form in wax.By him imprinted or within his power to leave the figure or not.

    美貌的姑娘!你的父親對於你應當是一尊神明;你的美貌是他給與的,你就像在他手中捏成的一塊蠟像,他可以保全你,也可以毀滅你。

    6.Your tongue’s sweet air more tuneable than lark to shepherd’s ear. When wheat is green,when hawthorn buds appear.

    你的甜蜜的聲音比之小麥青青、山楂蓓蕾的時節送入牧人耳中的雲雀之歌還要動聽。

    5.l frown upon him.yet he loves me still.

    我向他蹙眉,但是他仍舊愛我。

    6.O,that your frowns would teach my smiles such skill.

    7.You draw me,you hard_heated adamant.but yet you draw not iron,for my heart is as true as steel.

    是你吸引我跟著你的,你這硬心腸的磁石!可是你所吸的卻不是鐵,因為我的心像鋼一樣堅貞。

    9. It’s not night when l do see your face.

    當我看見你面孔的時候,黑夜也變成了白晝。

    10.l will run from thee and leave thee to the mercy of the wild beasts.

    我要逃開你,躲在叢林之中,任憑野獸把你怎樣處置。

    11.The wildest hath not such a heart as you.

    最兇惡的野獸也不像你那樣殘酷。

    12.The dove pursues the griffin,and the mild hind makes speed to catch the tiger. Bootless speed,when cowardice pursues and valour flies.

    鴿子追逐著鷹隼;溫柔的牝鹿追捕著猛虎;然而弱者追求強者,從來都是鏡花水月一場空。

    13.To say the truth,reason and love keeps little company together nowadays:the more the pity that some neighbours will not make them friends.

    不過說老實話,現今世界上理性可真難得跟愛情碰頭;也沒有哪位正直的鄰居大叔給他倆撮合撮合做朋友,真是抱歉得很。

    14.Shoes in blood,plunge in deep.

    已經兩腳踏在血泊中,索性跳進血河吧。

    15.The sun was not so true unto the day as he to me.

    太陽對於白晝,也沒有像他對於我那樣的忠心。

    16.Then fate errules,that one man holding troth, A million fail,confounding oath on oath.

    一切都是命運在作主;保持著忠心的絕無僅有;變心的,把盟誓起了一個毀了一個的,卻有百萬個。

  • 中秋節和大豐收的關聯?
  • 財務自由者,為什麼要每週工作80小時?