首頁>Club>
5
回覆列表
  • 1 # 使用者5810041197815

    【造句】:

    1、Emma, I trust your opinion a great deal.

    【釋義】:埃瑪,我非常相信你的看法。

    2、Painkillers are very useful in small amounts to bring your temperature down.

    【釋義】:小劑量的止痛藥對於降低體溫非常有用。

    3、Stan Reilly is not really one of your typical Brighton Boys.

    【釋義】:斯坦·賴利其實並不是那種典型的布賴頓男孩。

    4、I left all of your messages on your desk.

    【釋義】:我把所有給你的便條都放在你書桌上了。

    5、I then realized how possible it was to overcome your limitations.

    【釋義】:那時我才意識到,人克服自身侷限的可能性到底有多大。

    6、It"s just your average wooden door.

    【釋義】:它就是那種平常的木門。

    7、We must not forget your birthday.

    【釋義】:我們一定不能忘了你的生日。

    8、Sorry I misspelled your last name.

    【釋義】:對不起,我把你的姓拼錯了。

    9、Who asked for your opinion?

    【釋義】:誰問你的意見了?

    10、I read your brother"s obituary in the Times.

    【釋義】:我在《泰晤士報》上看到了你哥哥的訃告。

  • 中秋節和大豐收的關聯?
  • 如何在情人節求婚成功?