回覆列表
  • 1 # 使用者3878603139388

    1、If this is not the end if I still love you.

    翻譯:如果這不是結局如果我還愛你.

    2、The colour of a sad, sad haunted, sadness and me company.

    翻譯:泛著憂傷的色彩,悲傷縈繞,憂傷和我作伴。

    3、Lonely lonely, I am still thinking about someone.

    翻譯:孤獨寂寞的時候,我會靜靜的想著某人。

    4、A lot of things, we can be touched, but can not shed tears.

    翻譯:很多事情,我們可以感動,卻不能流淚

    5、Come to an end only lonely melancholy is a taste of life.

    翻譯:曲終人散只有孤寂惆悵才是生活的原味.

    6、If I change shape, and you forget the time.

    翻譯:若不是我變了摸樣,便是你淡忘了時光。

    7、Whatever is worth doing at all is worth doing well

    翻譯:凡是值得做的事,就值得做好。

    8、It’s too late to move back, yet too early to move on.

    翻譯:想回頭,已經太遲了; 想開始, 又覺得太早。

    9、Luck is a matter of preparation meeting opportunity.

    翻譯:幸運,其實就是準備遇到了機會

    10、Love is so short, forgetting is so long.

    翻譯:愛那麼短,可是遺忘那麼長。

  • 中秋節和大豐收的關聯?
  • 杜甫為什麼對李白憤懣?