回覆列表
  • 1 # 使用者3005731420457

    讓我們成為更有愛心的人

      W.H.Auden / W.H.奧登

      Looking up at the stars, I know quite well

      仰望群星的時分,我一清二楚,

      That, for all they care, I can go to hell,

      儘管它們關懷備至,我亦有可能赴地府,

      But on earth indifference is the least

      可是塵世間我們絲毫不必畏懼

      We have to dread from man or beast.

      人類或禽獸的那份冷漠。

      How should we like it were stars to burn,

      倘若群星燃燒著關懷我們的激情,

      With a passion for us we could not return?

      我們卻無法回報,我們作何感想?

      If equal affection cannot be,

      倘若無法產生同樣的感情,

      Let the more loving one be me.

      讓我成為更有愛心的人。

      Admirer as I think I am

      儘管我自視為群星的崇拜者,

      Of stars that do not give a damn,

      它們滿不在乎,

      I cannot, now I see them ,say

      現在我看群星,我卻難以啟齒,

      I missed one terribly all day.

      說我成天思念一顆星星。

      Were all stars to disappear or die,

      倘若所有的星星消失或者消亡,

      I should learn to look at an empty sky,

      我應該學會仰望空蕩的天空,

      And feel its total dark sublime,

      同時感受天空一片漆黑的崇高,

      Though this might take me a little time.

      雖然這樣可能要花費一點時間。

      關於愛心的英文詩句篇二

      愛心Helping hands

      The Son comes up, I start my day.

      I get my broom and I’m on my way.

      I clean up things that people drop,

      From dawn to dusk, I never stop.

      I sweep the streets, and make them clean,

      And help keep our city green.

      太陽昇起來,我開始我的一天。

      我拿起掃帚走在路上。

      我把人們丟掉的東西打掃乾淨,

      從黎明到黃昏,我從不停止。

      我打掃街道,使它們乾淨,

      有助於我們的城市環保。

      Night is falling, the sky is dark.

      The only sounds are dogs that bark.

      We drive along the streets all night.

      To stop thieves and those who fight.

      It’s dangerous job, but we’re brave.

      We help keep our city safe.

      夜幕降臨,天黑了。

      唯一的聲音是狗的叫聲。

      我們整晚開車行駛在街道上,

      阻止小偷和那些打架的人。

      這是一份危險的工作,但是我們很勇敢。

      我們有助於我們的城市安全。

      

  • 2 # 使用者2600243053435

    讓我們成為更有愛心的人

      W.H.Auden / W.H.奧登

      Looking up at the stars, I know quite well

      仰望群星的時分,我一清二楚,

      That, for all they care, I can go to hell,

      儘管它們關懷備至,我亦有可能赴地府,

      But on earth indifference is the least

  • 中秋節和大豐收的關聯?
  • 為什麼長大後,感覺過年好累?