首頁>Club>
4
回覆列表
  • 1 # 二姐的婚姻生活

    It hasn"t just given my life purpose-

    還給了我一個大家庭

    it"s given me a family.

    我從來沒見過類似的情況

    I"ve never seen anything like this happen,

    這個瓶子應該破掉 但它沒有

    this bottle should have broke but it didn"t.

    我在想

    It got me thinking,

    可能是上帝把難題留給了我

    maybe God is leaving this to me.

    你看 我其實沒必要告訴你的

    Now, I didn"t have to tell you about that,

    但我早該知道

    but I would have always known.

    我言出必行

    And I"m a man of my word.

    所以 我想 你馬上要娶我的女兒了

    So I think you"re going to marry my daughter,

    當然 除非你已經改變了想法

    unless you"ve changed your mind of course.

    你在講真的嗎

    Are you serious?

    是的 先生

    Yes sir.

    Thank you.

    嘿 嘿 自重一點

    Hey, hey, hey show some dignity.

    你還在執勤呢

    You"re still on duty.

    抱歉 長官

    Sorry sir.

    一如既往

    As you were.

    現在 我瞭解到的是 你時間很緊

    Now it"s my understanding that you don"t have a lot of time to

    要在調動前娶她 對嗎

    marry her before you transfer, is that right?

    好吧 那我們最好開始著手吧

    Well then, we better get to it.

    上帝保佑你 小子

    God bless you, son.

    你這傢伙 某人應該先告訴我的

    You, somebody could have told me.

    史蒂夫·赫斯特 請跟我念

    Repeat after me, I Steve Hearst.

    我 史蒂夫·赫斯特

    I Steve Hearst.

    娶你 簡·尼

  • 中秋節和大豐收的關聯?
  • 《水滸傳》裡的成語及其比較好的句子?