回覆列表
  • 1 # 使用者6958940475864

    Smiling doesn"t always mean you"re happy. Sometimes, it simply means that you are a strong person.

    笑並不總是意味著你開心。某些時候,笑只是表示你是一個堅強的人。

    All good things must come to an end.

    美好的事物總是稍縱即逝。

    We had ups and downs,we fought.

    We changed,both of us.

    We grew,and we grew apart.

    But that is real.

    I mean,that"s life.

    我們經歷過起伏跌宕,我們努力過

    我們都變了

    我們成長 我們分開

    但這一切都是真實的

    這就是生活

    The truth is , I"ve tried to stoping thinking about you. And I can"t.

    我一直在阻止自己對你的思念。但是我做不到。

    I don"t want to be alone anymore. 我再也不想孤單一人了。

    I "m not going to let you be alone. 我不會再讓你孤單。

    Anyone who leaves you behind is a fool.

    所有拋棄你的人都是傻瓜。

    You can"t just sit there and wait for life to come to you. You have to go get it.

    你不能無所事事的坐等人生帶給你一切,你必須得自己努力爭取。

    I used to think the worst feeling in the world was losing someone you love, but I was wrong. The worst feeling is the moment that you realize you"ve lost yourself.

    我一直認為世界上最悲傷的是失去你深愛的人,但我錯了。世界上最悲傷的是你意識到迷失了自我。

    Memories are too important.

    記憶彌足珍貴。

    If you"re gonna be bad, be bad with purpose. Otherwise you"re just not worth forgiving.

    你想要做壞人,就得壞得有目的。否則你就不值得原諒。

    I will start fresh,be some one new.

    我要重新開始,做不一樣的自己。

    The only way to find another is to let go and move on.

    找到下一個真愛的唯一方法就是放手,然後向前看。

    Life is too cruel. If we cease to believe in love, why would we want to live?

    生活太殘酷了,如果我們不相信愛.還能為什麼而活呢?

    When you lose somebody, every candle, every prayer is not going to make up for the fact that the only thing that you have left is a hole in your life where that somebody that you cared about used to be.

    當你失去一個人,每一支蠟燭,每一段禱告都不能改變這個事實,你僅有的只有忍受那個你在意的人曾在你心裡居住的地方變成一個洞。

    It"s hard for me to show kindness to people that hate me. I"m not that evolved.

    對那些討厭我的人好,對我來說太難了。我思想境界沒那麼高。

    Most Of The Time, Let Us Not Put It Is Not Each Other, But Those Who Lost Memories Together.

    很多時候,讓我們放不下的其實並不是對方,而是那些逝去的共同回憶。

    Don"t let your pride leave you all alone.

    別讓你的驕傲使你孤獨一人。

    If you keep pushing people away , you"re gonna end up alone.

    如果你總是這麼把人推開,最終只會孤獨一生。

    轉自普特英語聽力 侵刪

  • 中秋節和大豐收的關聯?
  • 表示對比的成語?