回覆列表
  • 1 # Liny兵

    C:Good morning, this is the Front Desk.May i help you,sir?

    早上好,這是前臺。需要我幫忙嗎,先生?

    G:yes,i"dlike to reserve a room.

    是的,我想要訂個房間

    C:Thank you,Sir.For which date?

    G:From November 9th 11月9日起

    C:For how many nights? 住幾晚?

    G:For two nights. 兩晚

    C:How many guests will there be in your party?

    有多少人和你一起?

    G:Just my wife and i

    僅僅和我的妻子

    C:Which kind of room would you prefer,a double or a twin?

    你想訂哪種型別的房間,一張雙人床還是兩張單人床的?

    G:A twin,please 兩張單人的吧

    C:Could you hold the line,please?i"ll check our room availability for those days,thank you for waiting,sir.we have a twin at RMB 1000 Yuan and atRMB 1500 Yuan,which would you prefer?

    能稍等下嗎?我將幫你查一下這幾天我們的客房供應情況,讓你久等了,我們這有一間1000元和1500的,你喜歡哪一種?

    G:We"ll take the one at RMB15OO Yuan.

    我們要1500的那間吧。

    C:Certainly,sir.Could you give me your name,please?

    好的,先生,請你告訴我你們的姓名嗎?

    G: Yes,it"s John Davis,D-a-v-i-s.

    是的,約翰戴維斯,D-a-v-i-s.

    C:Mr.Davis.May I have your phone number,please?

    戴維斯先生,你能告訴我你的電話號碼嗎?

    G:Yes,the number is 01-5639-1875.

    電話是01-5639-1875 .

    C:What time do you expect to arrive,sir?

    什麼時候到呢,先生?

    G:Oh,around 8.00 a.m. ,i suppose.

    大概上午8點吧

    C:I"d like to confirm your reservation,sir.A twin room for Mr.and Mrs.Davis at RMB 1500 Yuan per night for two nights from November 9th to November 11th.My name is Steve and we"re looking forward to serving you.

    比較簡單的訂房對話:

    A:Can you book me a double room for February 22?

    您能給我訂個2月22日的雙人房間嗎?

    B:Well,we won"t be able to guarantee you a room for February 22,but we can book you on February 23.Is that OK?

    我們不能保證2月22日能給您訂到房間,但是能訂到2月23日的,那樣可以嗎?

    A:I guess so.

    好,可以吧。

  • 中秋節和大豐收的關聯?
  • 用英語編一篇打電話的對話。要求簡單並翻譯?