首頁>Club>
3
回覆列表
  • 1 # 使用者4758571095622

    “滾”用英語來表達通常有以下幾種:

    1、drop dead

    Just drop dead!

    給我死開!

    此外,drop-dead可作副詞,形容某人美得或者帥得不要不要的:

    He"s drop-dead gorgeous!

    他簡直帥呆了!

    2、Beat it!

    滾開!

    3、 go away

    Go away and leave me alone!

    走開,別煩我!

    4、fuck off

    Just fuck off and leave me alone!

    滾開,讓我一個人呆一會兒!

    5、get lost

    Tell him to get lost!

    叫他滾開!

    6、 scram

    Get out of here! Go on, scram!

    別在這兒晃盪!快走開!

    7、bugger off

    Bugger off, will you?

    滾開,好不?

    8、 buzz off

    Buzz off, I"m busy!

    滾開,我很忙!

    9、 piss off

    Why don"t you just piss off - you"ve caused enough problems already!

    你為什麼不滾開呢——你已經惹了夠多麻煩了!

    10、Leave me alone.

    走開。

    11、 Get away from me!

    離我遠一點兒!

    12、Get the hell out of here!

    滾開!

    13、Get out of here or I"ll tan your hide.

    滾開,否則小心我揍你。

    擴充套件資料:

    (1)Beat it! I’m busy right now.

    走開!我現在正忙著。

    (2)"Get away from me, you crazy old man" she replied.

    “滾遠點,你這瘋老頭。” 她說。

    (3)Go away and do your lessons.

    走開,去做你的功課。

    (4)Leave me alone,I don"t need your help.

    滾開,我不需要你的幫助

    (5)Get the hell out of here! It’s all your fault.

    滾開!都是你的錯。

  • 中秋節和大豐收的關聯?
  • 低保查不查定期存款?