回覆列表
  • 1 # 橙子味焦糖

    Simply, lets speak in simple terms.

    簡單點,說話的方式簡單點

    Please ignore the temperamental state of mind.

    遞進的情緒請省略

    You aren’t an actress

    你又不是個演員

    Don’t make up any of those plots.

    別設計那些情節

    No opinion,

    沒意見

    I just want to see how you justify

    我只想看看你怎麼圓

    You act like you are sad as if an actress untalented

    你難過的太表面像沒天賦的演員

    Fake acting won’t live through a glance

    觀眾一眼能看見

    I should’ve pretend that I have not seen through your act

    該配合你演出的我演視而不見

    As if you were forcing the one that loved you to improvise

    在逼一個最愛你的人即興表演

    When can we ever be straight forward?

    什麼時候我們開始收起了底線

    When times we can learn to be honest rather mask our feeling with thosedull performances

    順應時代的改變看那些拙劣的表演

    But you prefer to act like you loved me

    可你曾經那麼愛我幹嘛演出細節

    What should I change to accommodate my feeling of despair?

    我該變成什麼樣子才能延緩厭倦

    What comes after a couple sees each other through

    原來當愛放下防備後的這些那些

    Hence the real challenge

    才是考驗

    No opinion

    沒意見

    You do whatever you like

    你想怎樣我都隨便

    You lack acting skills as well as don’t expected to give a thankfulspeech

    你演技也有限又不用說感言

    Let’s take separation as it comes

    分開就平淡些

    I should’ve pretend that I have not seen through your act

    該配合你演出的我演視而不見

    Don’t force the one who loved you to improvise

    別逼一個最愛你的人即興表演

    When can we ever get to the bottom line?

    什麼時候我們開始沒有了底線

    Voluntary ignorance has overcome the solemn sentiment of pity

    順著別人的謊言被動就不顯得可憐

    Yet you prefer to act like you still in love with me

    可你曾經那麼愛我幹嘛演出細節

    What am I meant to become to complement your act?

    我該變成什麼樣子才能配合出演

    As it turns out, being able to let go of what we guarded while we loved

    原來當愛放下防備後的這些那些

    Had a deadline

    都有個期限

    After all I am the only audience for your show

    其實臺下的觀眾就我一個

    You express a slight disappointment of letting go

    其實我也看出你有點不捨

    It seems that our feelings for each is still lingering

    場景也習慣我們來回拉扯

    Clinging to the past

    還計較著什麼

    Breaking up is easier said than done

    其實說分不開的也不見得

    The more we try to hold onto the more we fear to let go

    其實感情最怕的就是拖著

    If we can predict how the show is going to end

    越演到重場戲越哭不出了

    Is it still worth to watch?

    是否還值得

    I am striving so hard to keep up with your performance as I should

    該配合你演出的我盡力在表演

    Like those TV celebrities waiting to be put on stage

    像情感節目裡的嘉賓任人挑選

    Only If you can see the side of me that loves you still

    如果還能看出我有愛你的那面

    Please cut out those plots and let me have some dignity

    請剪掉那些情節讓我看上去體面

    Yet your love has put me on stage

    可你曾經那麼愛我幹嘛演出細節

    An apathetic attitude has become my last act

    不在意的樣子是我最後的表演

    I act because I am in love with you, Sacrificed for you

    是因為愛你我才選擇表演這種成全

  • 中秋節和大豐收的關聯?
  • 深淵領主BOSS技能攻略?