回覆列表
  • 1 # 使用者3005731420457

    If he should go to Qing Hua University, he would make full use of his time. 如果他要上清華大學的話,他就會充分利用他的時間了。

    If he were to come here, he would tell us about it. 如果他要來的話,他會通知我們一聲。

    If he were free, he would help us. 要是他有空的話,它會幫助我們的。

    If he studied at this school, he would know you well. 如果他在這所學校學習的話,它會對你很熟悉。

    If I had seen the film, I would have told you about it. 我如果看過這場電影,我會把電影內容告訴你了。

    If I had got there earlier, I would have met Mr. Li. 如果我早點到那兒,我就會會到了李先生。

    Should he agree to go there, we would send him there. 要是他答應去的話,我們就派他去。

    Were she here, she would agree with us. 如果她在這兒的話,她會同意我們的。

    Had he learnt about computers, we would have hired him to work here. 如果她懂一些電腦知識的話,我們會已經聘用他來這裡工作了

    I would have come to see you, but I was too busy. 我本該來看你了,然而我太忙了。

    But for his help, we would be working now. 要不是他的幫助,我們還會在工作呢。

    Without your instruction, I would not have made such great progress. 要是沒有你的指導,我不會取得如此大的進步。

    He would have finished it. 他本該完成了。

    You could have passed this exam. 你應該會透過這次考試了。

    If I were at home now. 要是我現在在家裡該多好啊。

    If only I had got it. 要是我得到它了該多好啊。

    She examined the door again for fear that a thief should come in. 她又把門檢查了一遍,以防盜賊的進入。

    He started out earlier lest he should be late. 他很早就出發了以防遲到。

    He goes closer to the speaker so that he can hear him clearer. 他走近說話的人以便能挺得更清楚。

    He read the letter carefully in order that he should not miss a word. 他把信讀得很仔細以便不漏掉一個單詞。

    We will finish it on time no matter what / whatever may happen. 不管發生什麼事,我們都要按時完成。

    We will find him wherever / no matter where he may be. 無論他在哪裡,我們都要找到他。

    I will wait for him no matter how late he may come. 不管他來的多麼晚,我都會等他。

    They began to talk warmly as if they had known each other for long. 他們開始熱烈的談論起來就好像他們已相互認識很久了。

    I was astonished that he should not answer such an easy question. 我很驚訝他竟答不出如此簡單的問題。

    Tom insisted that he hadn’t stolen the watch. 湯姆堅持說他沒有偷那塊手錶。

    His smile suggested that he had succeeded in this exam. 他的微笑表明他在考試中成功了。

    Can you imagine that he should take the first place in the long jump contest? 你能想象得到他在跳遠比賽中竟獲得了第一名?

    I wish the bus went to the university. 我希望公共汽車能通到大學。

    I wish I hadn’t wasted so much money. 但願我沒浪費這麼多錢。

    I"d rather you were here now. 我倒想你現在在這兒。

    We"d rather you went here tomorrow. 我麼倒想你明天去那兒。

      

    虛擬語氣是要反著翻譯的,你看看我的翻譯就明白了。

    people would like you if you were good enough to be liked.

    you could have convinced others if you had enough power to do it.

  • 中秋節和大豐收的關聯?
  • 在王允誅殺董卓之後,漢獻帝不聽信王允之言,再誅殺李傕郭汜二人,能否重整天下?