首頁>Club>
1
回覆列表
  • 1 # 使用者513934732797

    When I was a tiny baby crying all night, my mom sang to me and stayed by my side. 當我是個小寶寶整夜哭鬧的時候,媽媽依偎在我身旁,唱歌送我入夢鄉。

    When I was tired and hungry, she gave me food and warm arms to sleep in. 當我累了餓了的時候,媽媽給我食物和休憩的溫暖懷抱。

    When I was two running through the field, she made sure I was safe and kept me from danger.

    當我兩歲在田野裡奔跑的時候,她確保我的安全,讓我遠離危險。

    When I fell and hurt myself, she gave me a hug and lifted me up. 當我摔倒受傷的時候,她給我擁抱,扶我站好。

    When I was seven coughing badly, she said no ice-cream for me. 七歲的我劇烈咳嗽,她說我不該吃冰激凌。

    But I talked back loudly, ―I should be allowed to eat some! Give it to me now!‖ 我卻大聲反駁,“應該允許我吃一些!現在就給我!”

    When I was nine watching scary movies, she said it’d give me awful dreams. 九歲的我看恐怖電影,她說電影會帶給我噩夢。

    But I shouted back angrily, ―I should be allowed to watch it! I’m not a baby!‖ 我卻憤怒地迴應,“應該允許我看!我不是小孩!”

    When I was a teen going out with friends, she said, ―Please be back by ten!‖ 青少年的我和朋友外出閒逛,她說,“請在十點之前回來!”

    But I talked back again — ―I should not be told what to do! I’m seventeen now!‖ 我卻再次頂嘴——“不需要你告訴我什麼該不該!我已經17歲了!”

    Now I’m an adult, thinking back to those times. 現在我已長大成人,回想那過去的時光。 I coughed for days after eating that ice-cream 吃了冰激凌讓我咳嗽不止

    And had scary dreams after watching that film. 看了恐怖電影讓我噩夢連連。

    I was late for school from staying out past ten. 上學遲到只因10點還在外遊蕩。

    I regret talking back, not listening to Mom.

    我真後悔呀!後悔不該頂嘴,後悔沒聽媽媽的忠告。

    Mom knows best, and for me she wanted only the best! 媽媽最瞭解孩子,她只是想怎樣對我最好!

  • 中秋節和大豐收的關聯?
  • 炸滾刀茄子掛糊做法?