回覆列表
  • 1 # 使用者674626316078

    餐廳常用英語一百句

    1、早上好(午安、晚安)

    Good morning.(afternoon evening)

    How are you? How do you do?

    Welcome to golden city restaurant.

    Good-bye! Come again next time, you are Welcome.

    Mind your step and thank you for coming.

    5、請稍等。

    Please wait a moment. Just a moment. Just a minute.

    6、請原諒。

    Excuse me.

    7、對不起,讓您久等了。

    Sorry to have kept you waiting so long.

    8、請問您有幾位?

    For how many?

    9、請跟我來,請這邊走。

    Come with me, please. follow me, please.

    10、請問您貴姓?

    May I have your fist name?

    11、請問您喝什麼茶?

    What kinds of tea would you like to drink?

    12 、請稍候,我們馬上給您安排。

    Just a moment, please. we will arrange, it for you right away.

    13、請問您有預訂嗎?

    Do you have a reservation?

    14、您看坐在這裡可以嗎?

    Would you mind sitting here?

    15、祝您旅途愉快!

    Have a pleasant journey!

    16、對不起,那邊的桌子已給預訂了。

    I’m sorry that table is already reserved.

    17、不用謝,很樂意為您服務。

    Not at all, I’m glad to serve you.

    18、這是選單,請問現在可以點菜了嗎?

    Here is menu, Are you ready to order mow?

    19、您想吃中餐還是西餐。

    Would you like to have Chinese food or European food?

    20、今天的特別介紹是粉蒸甲魚和蒜茸開邊大蝦。

    The recommendation of the day is.

    21、我們有葡萄酒、白酒、啤酒和各式軟飲料。

    We have got port, white wine beer and different kinds of soft beverages.

    22、請問您想喝點什麼。

    What would you like to drink, please.

    23、請問需要加冰塊嗎?

    Do you need any ice-blocks, please?

    24、請問需要冷飲還是熱飲。

    Would you like to have a cold-drinks or hot drinks?

    25、請用茶。

    Have a cup of tea, please!

    26、請用香巾。

    Have a piece of napkin, please!

    27、我們的菜式有廣東風味、北京風味、四川風味,您喜歡哪一種?

    We provide Cantonese BeiJing Sichuan food which style do you like.

    28、祝您午餐(晚餐)愉快!

    Please enjoy your lunch (dinner)!

    29、打攏了,請問現在可以上菜嗎?

    I’m sorry to disturb you. Shall I bring in your food now?

    30、對不起,我能把這個盤子撤走嗎?

    I’m sorry, Can I take this plate away?

    31、對不起,我把它換成小盤子好嗎?

    I’m sorry, May I have it changed the small plate?

    32、您想試一下本地的特色嗎?

    Would you like to try local speciality?

    33、請問您喝什麼茶?

    What kinds of tea would you like to drink?

    34、您先來杯啤酒好嗎?

    Would you like to start with a glass of beer?

    35、如果您感時間的話,我給您安排一些快餐好嗎?

    If you’re hurry I’ll arrange some fast foods for you-Can I arrange a snack for you if time is pressing for you.

    36、對不起,這個品種剛剛售完。

    I’m sorry, the variety is just out of stood(there aren’t any left)

    37、對不起,您是否介意與那位先生同坐一桌?

    I’m sorry, would you mind sitting the table with that gentleman.

    38、對不起,現在已經客滿了。

    I’m sorry the restaurant is full now.

    39、對不起,現在已經沒有廳房了。

    I’m sorry the banqueting hall is full now.

    40、如果您不介意,坐在那邊角落裡好嗎?

    Would you mind sitting over there in the corner.

    41、如果您願意,可以先到大堂休息一下,一有空位我馬上通告您。

    You may have a rest in the lounge if you like.

    42、我們的早餐券包括一碗稀飯、二籠包子、一碟小菜。

    Our breakfast coupon includes a bowl of rice gruel two portions of steamed stuffed buns and a plate of dish.

    43、很抱歉,我們立即採取措施,使您滿意。

    I’m sorry we’ll take measures at once Be satisfied you.

    44、先生您喜歡用筷子還是刀叉。

    Would you like to use chopsticks or knife and forks, sir?

    45、服務員我想買單。

    Waiter I want to pay my bill.

    46、請給我一杯可樂。

    Please give me a can of coca-cola.

    47、請問衛生間在哪裡?

    Where is the toilet?

    48、先生(女士)這是您的帳單嗎?

    Here is your bill, sir(lady)?

    49、一共是128元,請問您付現金還是信用卡?

    The total amount is 128 yuan, Do you pay the bill by cash , o credit card?

    50、我們這兒不收小費,但是我仍很感謝您。

    We don’t accept tips But I’m very grateful to you.

    51、請稍等,我馬上來收拾。

    Just a moment, please I’m clear it right away.

    52、小姐,我想訂一個明晚的廳房。

    Miss I want to reserve a banqueting hall for tomorrow evening.

    53、請問需要大廳房還是小廳房?

    Do you need a big banqueting hall or small one?

    54、服務員,您們的早餐都有什麼?

    Waiter , what has your breakfast got?

    55、我們的早餐主要供應粵式早茶。

    Our breakfast supply Cantonese early morning cup of tea.

    56、先生請問您的牛肉要幾份熟的?

    How would you like your beef? Rare, medium or well-done, sir?

    57、先生您的菜已經上齊了。

    Your dish is all here, sir.

    58、還要點水果和甜品嗎?

    Would you like fruit and dessert, else?

    59、對不起,我到廚房給您催一下。

    Sorry, I tell the cooker to hurry.

    60、哦!很抱歉這個菜的烹飪時間較長。

    Oh, very sorry, It takes quite some time for this dish to prepare.

    61、小姐,我想要一個二人的餐桌。

    Lady I want to reserve a table for two.

    62、請問需要主食嗎?

    Do you need any staple food?

    63、請問您對今天的菜餚有何意見?

    What do your opinion of today’s order?

    64、對不起,我們這沒有生力啤酒。

    Sorry, we haven’t San Miguel beer.

    65、您試一下百威啤酒好嗎?

    Would you like to try Budweiser beer?

    66、當然可以。

    Of course.

    Thanks for your precious opinions.

    68、我們將努力改進。

    We’ll try our best to improve.

    69、對不起,那是整瓶賣的。

    Sorry, It’s sold by the bottle.

    70、請問您對菜餚有什麼特殊要求嗎?

    Anything special you’d like to have on the menu?

    71、這是發票和找頭,請收好。

    Here’s the receipt and change, keep it, please.

    72、好的,我一定儘快給您做好。

    All right , I’ll have it for you as soon as possible.

    73、隆中是我們襄樊的名勝古蹟。

    LongZhong is a place of historical interest in our XF.

    74、好的,我去拿來。

    Ok, I’ll get it for you.

    75、我們這有清茶、菊花茶、八寶茶。

    We have green tea, chrysanthemurn tea eight treasures tea.

    76、先生,傣式烤牛肉很不錯,我建議您們點一個。

    Sir, Roast beef in “Thailand” style is very good. I suggest you to order one.

    77、請問土豆做鹹泥、烤的還是煮的?

    Is the potato roast or boiled?

    78、先生,有什麼需要我幫忙的嗎?

    What can I do for you, sir?

    79、先生,請問您是找人嗎?

    Are you come to see anyone, sir?

    80、小姐,請問您們的酒吧在哪裡?

    Where are your bar, lady?

    81、哦,在大堂,我帶您去好嗎?

    Oh At the lobby, Shall I show you to go?

    82、先生,請問是用餐嗎?

    Will you have dinner, sir?

    83、這瓶酒多少錢?

    How much is this bottle?

    84、這瓶葡萄酒每瓶98元。

    The wine is 98 yuan a bottle.

    No thanks.

    86、對不起,請再重複一遍。

    I beg your pardon?

    87、服務員,您會講英語嗎?

    Can you speak English, waiter?

    88、會一點點。

    Yes, a little.

    89、我可以簽單嗎?

    May I sign the bill?

    90、哦,很抱歉,請付現款。

    Oh I’m sorry, cash only please.

    91、請告訴我您的房間號碼。

    Can you tell me your room number?

    92、我是1002房,給我送一份牛肉粒,蔥花炒飯。

    The room is 1002 give me a portion of fried rice with beef.

    93、好的,我們馬上送到您的房間。

    All right we’ll send it to your room right away.

    94、我們的蔬菜有土豆、窩筍、黃瓜、大白菜、姜豆等等。

    Our vegetable have potato, lettuce cucumber, peking cabbage, string bean.

    95、海鮮類有基圍蝦、毛蟹、帶子、桂花魚等等。

    The various sea-food have prawn, shrimp scallop perch.

    96、主食類有水餃、湯麵、炒麵、炒飯等等。

    The staple food has boil dumplings, noodles in soup, fried noodles, fried rice.

    97、先生(女士)這個水果盤是我們餐廳奉送的,祝您午餐愉快。

    This fruit plate is offered as a gift in our Restaurant. Please enjoy you lunch.

  • 中秋節和大豐收的關聯?
  • 湖人公佈了揭幕戰5位首發球員,庫茲馬未在其中,麥基頂替霍華德擔任首發,你怎麼看?