回覆列表
  • 1 # 使用者7204460152452

    1. I am writing to confirm/enquire/inform you...

    我發郵件是想找你確認/詢問/想通知你 有關…

    2. I am writing to follow up on our earlier decision on the marketing campaign in Q2.

    我寫郵件來是為了跟進我們之前對第二季度營銷活動的決定。

    3. With reference to our telephone conversation today...

    關於我們今天在電話中的談話…

    4. In my previous e-mail on October 5...

    在之前10月5日所寫的郵件中提到…

    5. As I mentioned earlier about...

    在先前我所提到的關於…

    6. As indicated in my previous e-mail...

    如我在之前郵件中所提到的…

    7. As we discussed on the phone...

    如我們上次在電話中所說的…

    8. from our decision at the previous meeting...

    如我們在上次會議中所決定的…

    9. as you requested...

    根據貴方要求…

    10. In reply to your e-mail dated April 1,we decided...

    回覆貴方4月1日的郵件,我方決定…

    11. This is in response to your e-mail today.

    這是對您今早發來的郵件的回覆。

    12. As mentioned before, we deem this product has strong unique selling points in china.

    如先前所述,我們認為這個產品在中國有強有力且獨一無二的銷售點。

    13. As a follow-up to our phone conversation yesterday, I wanted to get back to you about the pending issues of our agreement.

    追蹤我們昨天在電話中所談,我想答覆你我們合約的一些待解決的議題。

    14. I received your voice message regarding the subject. I"m wondering if you can elaborate i.e. provide more details.

    15. Please be advised/informed that...

    請被告知...

    16. Please note that...

    請注意...

    17. We would like to inform you that...

    我們想要通知你...

    18. I am convinced that...

    我確信...

    19. We agree with you on...

    我們同意你在...的看法。

    20. With effect from 4 Oct., 2008...

    從2008年10月4日開始生效...

    21. We will have a meeting scheduled as noted below...

    我們將舉行一個會議,會議時間表如下。

    22. Be assured that individual statistics are not disclosed and this is for internal use only.

    請確保個人資訊不會外洩且只供內部使用。

    23. I am delighted to tell you that...

    24. We are pleased to learn that...

    25. We wish to notify you that...

    我們希望通知你...

    26. Congratulation on your...

    恭喜您...

    27. I am fine with the proposal.

    我對這份提案沒異議。

    28. I am pleased to inform you that you have been accepted to join the workshop scheduled for 22-24 Nov,2008.

    我十分高興地通知你,我們已經同意您參加於2008年11月22-24日舉行的研討會。

    29. We are sorry to inform you that...

    我們很抱歉地通知您...

    30. I"m afraid I have some bad news. 恐怕我今天要宣佈一些壞訊息。

    31. There are a number of issues with our new system.

    我們的新系統有些問題。

    32. Due to circumstances beyond our control...

    由於情況超出我們的控制...

    33. I don"t feel too optimistic about...

    我對...不太樂觀

    34. It would be difficult for us to accept...

    我們很難接受...

    35. Unfortunately I have to say that, since receiving your enquiries on the subject, our view has not changed.

    我不得不這麼說,自從收到你關於這個主題的詢問,我們的看法都沒有改變。

    36. We would be grateful if you could...

    如果你可以...我們會很感激的。

    37. I could appreciate it if you could...

    如果你可以...我會很感激。

    38. Would you please send us…?

    你能否寄給我們…?

    39. We need your help.

    我們需要你的幫助。

    40. We seek your assistance to cascade/reply this message to your staff.

    我們希望您能將此資訊傳達給你們的員工,非常感謝。

    41. We look forward to your clarification.

    42. Your prompt attention to this matter will be appreciated.

    您若能立即關注此事,我們將非常感激。

    43. I would really appreciate meeting up if you can spare the time. Please let me know what suits you best.

    44. Please give us your preliminary thoughts about this.

    請讓我知道您對這件事情初步的想法。

    45. Would you please reply to this e-mail if you plan to attend?

    請您回信如果您計劃參加?

    46. Please advise if you agree with this approach.

    47. Could you please let me know the status of this project?

    請通知我這個計劃的進度?

    48. If possible, I hope to receive a copy of your proposal when it is finished.

    如果可能,當你完成提案,我希望你能發一份複本給我。

    49. I would appreciate it very much if you would send me your reply by next Monday.

    如果能在下週一前收到您的答覆,我將非常感激。

    50. Hope this is OK with you. If not, let me know by e-mail ASAP.

    希望您滿意,如果不滿意,請發郵件儘快通知我。

    51. Could you please send me your replies to the above questions by the end of June?

    請您在6月份前答覆我上述問題好嗎?

    52. May I have your reply by April 1, if possible?

    如果可能,我可否在4月1日前收到您的答覆?

    53. If you wish, we would be happy to...

    如果你有需要,我們很樂意...

    54. Please let me know if there"s anything I can do to help.

    如果我有什麼可以幫得上忙的, 請告訴我。

    55.If there"s anything else I can do for you on/regarding this matter, please feel free to contact me at any time.

    對於這件事,如果還有什麼我能幫得上忙的地方,請隨時與我聯絡。

    56.If you want additional recommendations on this, please let us know and we can try to see if this is possible.

    如果關於此事你需要額外的建議,請讓我們知道,我們會試著看看這是否可行。

    57. I"m just writing to remind you of...

    我只是寫信來提醒您...

    58. May we remind you that...?

    我們想要提醒您...

    59. I am enclosing...

    我附上...

    60. Please find enclosed...

    請查閱附件...

    61. Attached hereto...

    附件是關於...

    62. Attached please find the most up-to-date information on/regarding/concerning…

    附上關於某某的最新資料…

    63. Attached please find the draft product plan for your review and comment.

    附上產品計劃書的草稿,請審查及評價。

    64. If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact me.

    如果你有任何問題,請隨時與我聯絡。

    65. I hope my clarification has been helpful.

    66. Please feel free to call me at any time, I will continually provide full support.

    請隨時與我聯絡,我將持續地提供全程支援。

    67. Please let me know if this is suitable.

    請讓我知道這是否恰當。

    68. Looking forward to seeing you soon.

    很期待能儘快見到你。

    69. We look forward to hearing from you soon.

    我們很期待能得到您的回覆。

    70. Hope this is clear and we are happy to discuss this further if necessary.

    71. I look forward to receiving your reply soon.

    我期待很快能收到你的回覆。

    72. Looking forward to receiving your comments in due course.

    期待在預期的時間收到你的反饋。

    73. I"ll keep you posted.

    我會與你保持聯絡。

    74. Please keep me informed on the matter.

    請隨時讓我知道這件事的發展。

    75. For any comments/suggestions, please contact Nadia at 2552-7482.

    有任何評價或建議,請撥打2552-7482聯絡Nadia。

    76. I would like to apologize for...

    我想就...道歉...

    77. I apologize for the delay in...

    對於...的耽擱,我深感抱歉。

    78. We are sorry for any inconvenience caused.

    對於產生的任何不便,我們感到抱歉。

    79. I am sorry for any inconvenience this has caused you.

    對於造成的不便,我深感抱歉。

    80. I"m sorry about last time.

    上次的事我很抱歉。

    81. We apologize for not replying you earlier.

    對於未能早一點回信給你,我們感到抱歉。

    82. I"m really sorry about this.

    這件事,我真的很抱歉。

    83. Sorry, I"m late in replying to your e-mail dated Monday, April 1.

    抱歉,太遲迴您在4月1日(星期一)發給我的郵件。

    84. We apologize for the delay and hope that it doesn"t inconvenience you too much.

    我們為耽擱道歉,希望這沒有給您帶來太多不便。

    85.Hoping that this will not cause you too much trouble.

    希望不會為您造成太多麻煩。

    86.Sorry if my voice message is not clear enough.

    87. Thank you for your help.

    88. I appreciate very much that you...

    我非常感激你...

    89. I truly appreciate it.

    我真的很感激。

    90. Thank you for your participation.

    91. Thank you so much for inviting me.

    92. Congratulations to all of you and thanks for your efforts.

    恭喜各位並十分感謝各位所做的努力。

    93. Your understanding and cooperation is greatly/highly appreciated.

    很感激您的理解及合作。

    94. Your prompt response will be most appreciated.

    很感激您快速的答覆。

    95. Once again, thank you all for your commitment and support.

    96. Thanks for your input/clarification/message.

    97. Any comments will be much appreciated.

    對於您提出的任何建議,我將深表感謝。

    98. Thank you very much for everything you"ve done for me.

    99. I would appreciate your kindest understanding with/regarding this matter.

    我很感激你對這件事情的理解。

    100. Please convey my thanks to all the staff involved, they certainly did an excellent job.

    請向有關的同仁傳達我的謝意,他們真的乾得很好。

  • 中秋節和大豐收的關聯?
  • 兒童語言能力會受到電視的影響嗎?